Reviews for Volante
aphlamp chapter 1 . 3/24
I remember really liking this fic in high school, when I first started getting into spn and destiel. Now, as a senior in college, I decided to find it again as I'm doing a rewatch with my current girlfriend. I still quite like this fic, even though there are a few things that stand out over the years (like Dean being a bit OOC, mostly). I just wanted to let you know that I thought about this fic a lot during my freshman year of college. I was in a, quite frankly, abusive relationship, and I thought about this story when I finally got out of it. It was a great help during my healing process, just the idea of Castiel still being able to have someone love him after what he'd been through. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with the world. I appreciate it.
AemiliaeHistoriam chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
This is beautiful. I play violin myself. I'm not amazing like Cas was in the fic though XD I really loved...well I loved everything. Great job :3
wait-till-you-read-book-seven chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
God, this is awesome. And Celestia is such a great name for the band.
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I absolutely adore it...
Johanna Night chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
...Dying here. Just really dying here. Turning around in circles and fanning myself and my friend's looking at me like I'm crazy, but that's okay. This was so good-seriously, this was beautiful and emotional and so in character, it was amazing. Absolutely amazing. I can't wait to read more of your writing, but I just had to leave a comment-wanted to leave more than one, but I don't think Fanfiction lets me. Beautiful assured writing, I could almost hear the song. Wonderful job!

Johanna
J.Overbye chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Omfg, this was so amazingly well written
omg
I need more of this stuff
wow
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
awwww this is adorable !
but sad for Cas in first, I can't stand to see him hurt in any way I would rather die.
great story I'm glad this end well like that they are so cute 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Whoa. A masterpiece. One of the best.
Abernethey chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
that was beautiful. definatly one of the best fics I've read in a while
Totallytwistedwords chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow. Just...wow. This was great. :3
Shadowkatze chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is so absolutely beautiful. :) the relationship is so sweet. Castiel does seem like he would play the violin, too. Or the piano.
bingbo chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Aww, that was so sweet and great. Love. :o) 3
HelloJudy chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Well I think you did a fantastic job with this. This truly is an exquisite piece.
shadowtheo chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aw well I liked it! Very much! That was very sweet and gorgeous and fun :)
Nollypoo chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I actually really really loved this! Also I was wondering whether or not any certain band inspired this? The kind of music you described sounds amazing.