Reviews for Volante
AemiliaeHistoriam chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
This is beautiful. I play violin myself. I'm not amazing like Cas was in the fic though XD I really loved...well I loved everything. Great job :3
wait-till-you-read-book-seven chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
God, this is awesome. And Celestia is such a great name for the band.
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I absolutely adore it...
Johanna Night chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
...Dying here. Just really dying here. Turning around in circles and fanning myself and my friend's looking at me like I'm crazy, but that's okay. This was so good-seriously, this was beautiful and emotional and so in character, it was amazing. Absolutely amazing. I can't wait to read more of your writing, but I just had to leave a comment-wanted to leave more than one, but I don't think Fanfiction lets me. Beautiful assured writing, I could almost hear the song. Wonderful job!

Johanna
J.Overbye chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Omfg, this was so amazingly well written
omg
I need more of this stuff
wow
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
awwww this is adorable !
but sad for Cas in first, I can't stand to see him hurt in any way I would rather die.
great story I'm glad this end well like that they are so cute 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Whoa. A masterpiece. One of the best.
Abernethey chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
that was beautiful. definatly one of the best fics I've read in a while
Totallytwistedwords chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow. Just...wow. This was great. :3
Shadowkatze chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is so absolutely beautiful. :) the relationship is so sweet. Castiel does seem like he would play the violin, too. Or the piano.
rowsdowersavesus chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Aww, that was so sweet and great. Love. :o) 3
HelloJudy chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Well I think you did a fantastic job with this. This truly is an exquisite piece.
shadowtheo chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aw well I liked it! Very much! That was very sweet and gorgeous and fun :)
Nollypoo chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I actually really really loved this! Also I was wondering whether or not any certain band inspired this? The kind of music you described sounds amazing.
MonicaCompton chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
That was just beautiful, Oh my goodness 3 I almost had tears coming on, thank you for writing this