Reviews for My Little Pony: Chaos in Equestria
i know i'm probbly nevr going to get a repsonse but i need to kindly ask i heard this fic was cancelled why is that i'm sure there is a good reason but i feel it never hurts to ask
Skepsis Forever chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
I really like this story more than the one you're writing now. Although I understand the need to change gears to a little levity once in a while, THIS story is the quintessential Warhammer world. I hope you continue this. Great job so far.
Moonreaper666 chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
This is why the only trustworthy followers of Khrone are the Blood Pact. Speaking of which, are they still around following the end of the Sabbat Worlds Crusade?
Eipok chapter 16 . 2/24/2014
And that is why I never field followers of Khorne in my armies. It's Khornate daemons or nothing. Never trust those crazed Khornate cultists with anything.

Every victory is ultimately Nurgle's, but there's no reason to throw away resources by taking unstable teamkilling psychopaths into combat.
sweetcove chapter 16 . 2/24/2014
Are we dealing with Warhammer 40K brand Chaos or classic Warhammer Fantasy Battle Chaos? The latter seems more appropriate for this setting.
Terrium chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
My god... to say the least, the entire chapter was filled with some very nice and descriptive imagery... and the Royal Guard is now SEVERELY reminding me of the Imperial Guard, which is nice yet sad to see... and the descriptions of the daemons were very accurate to the canon accounts... but... man, WHAT HAPPENED TO FLUTTERSHY?! Good god, that reveal was simply HORRIFYING, to say the least. All in all, a really good chapter, can't wait to read more.
Terrium chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
I'll be honest, I was actually crying when I read about what was seen in the villages... Not many works of literature do that to me, but yours has succeeded. And I like how Cadence seems to be turning out to be Equestria's version of a Living Saint. Please keep writing, if you haven't finished the story yet!
Terrium chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
The story is going great so far, and I'm honestly thinking of writing a spin-off (with your permission) where actually benevolent Astartes and/or Imp. Guard and/or the Inquisition show up from space thanks to your work.
Moonreaper666 chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
Lord Qesh: "With the thirty-seven keys of Tzeentch, we open the way for our brothers. With the thousand whispers of Slaanesh we call to them. With the twelve plagues of Nurgle, we fell their enemies. And with the mighty axe of Khorne, we cut open the world for them!"

(Blue pony) the Inheritor: "Hear my warnings, unbelievers. Carried to your minds by the power of the Prince of Excess himself. We have raised altars in this land so that we may sacrifice you to our gods. Veterans of ten millennia of unholy war wait to grind you beneath the treads of their mighty boots. The chosen of Khorne hunger to add you to their bloody tally. The Blood God himself has marked this land, and will claim your skulls for his throne. There is no hope in opposing the inevitable. Put down your arms, unbelievers, and bow before the forces of Chaos Undivided."
Voidangel Soren chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
I read this far in one go.

A fantastic story, for its type. Not exactly my cup of tea; I prefer longer chapters. However, I overlooked this preference for this story, and I was certainly not disappointed. Very few spelling and/or grammar errors, and, while the story seems a bit rushed, I find myself wondering where you'll go with this.

Story favorite-ed. This really deserves more reviews than it has. I'll try to post another one if and when you update.

Stay classy,
VS
Moonreaper666 chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Rarity, PRIMARCH OF THE EMPEROR'S CHILDREN! READ CHAPTER ONE AGAIN TO UNDERSTAND MY COMMENT!

Fluttershy is leader of the Khrone Berserkers while Trixie is leader of the Chaos Sorcerers!

CHAOS IS THE WAY MY BRONY BROTHERS! JOIN US IN TAKING OUT BOTH EQUESTRIA AND THE IMPERIUM OF MAN! LONG LIVE CHAOS UNDIVIDED!
Eipok chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
Please let Rarity be corrupted by Nurgle.
seniorcopycat chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Whoa! Super intense stuff! Way to go!
Moonreaper666 chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
My Little Pony: Chaos in Equestria Horus Heresy
Moonreaper666 chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
YES! CHAOS HAS CORRUPTED THE FELLOWSHIP OF FRIENDSHIP! KHRONE MUST BE HAPPY! Tzeentch not so much.