Reviews for The Hunt
Guest chapter 23 . 12/13/2013
A good story but i whished you would write more of the afthermath of sams trauma, mean he was tormented, he whould be more traumatized, but all in all its a really good story, i enjoyed reading it :)
Rain of the Forest chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
YAY! IT'S FINALLY OVER!
Rain of the Forest chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
At about his point, I'm imagining that Sam's head is no longer bald, maybe a buzz cut, but definitely NOT bald.
Rain of the Forest chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
AGH! I' GOING TO KILL AZAZEL! I'LL KILL HIM I'LL KILL HIM I'LL KILL HIM! SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY!
Rain of the Forest chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
Still imagining Sam still has his hair!
Rain of the Forest chapter 14 . 7/24/2013
AGH! I CAN'T STAND TRYING TO IMAGINE SAM BALD! So if you dont' mind, I'm just going to keep thinking Sam has his hair, thank you... *shivers*
MysteryFury chapter 23 . 5/11/2013
I honestly love your stories, but I am stalling to read anymore until I watch those episodes. I read up to 'what if playthings' which I read right after I watched the episode. I am on a break though I guess because I haven't had time to watch anymore. I love Supernatural even though I just got into it. You can blame people online for telling me to watch it... Along with anime, but that's a different story.
AlElizabeth chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
Good story! Can't wait to see what you have in store next! Keep up the good work!
CeCe Away chapter 23 . 8/16/2012
I'm so glad Sam was fighting instead of just submitting to Jason. Seems he's coming out of it.
claudi chapter 23 . 8/13/2012
That's the end? You did it then took the hop ... pity, story was very very pretty, but the end was closed as of the express train. Otherwise, thanks a lot for wonderful reading. :)
Chinagirl18 chapter 23 . 8/12/2012
Woohoo! Great story! Props! :D
JaredPadaleckiFan chapter 23 . 8/11/2012
Great ending :). I have a request. My 16th birthday is coming up (August 27) and I was wondering if you could do a story where Sam gets kidnapped and the theme is season 1. Please consider my birthday wish!
Souless666 chapter 23 . 8/11/2012
Ummmmm.

Please don't take this wrong, but that ending was kinda anti-climatic. I really liked this story, but this feels like it ended too soon.
sandycub chapter 23 . 8/11/2012
I love how you finished up this story! So glad the part with Jason trying to get Sam back was short lived. So proud Sam fought back! Loved Dean to the rescue.
judyann chapter 23 . 8/11/2012