Reviews for Where One Goes, the Other Will Follow
lauren chapter 1 . 2/13
great story. sad but probably true.
OwlishBish chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
"her attitude wasnt borne out of professionalism but contentment". This was just perfect for Natasha. And the one where you can't fit her in a box was just so spot one.
I love these two so much and it hurts, the line they took with the recent movies. And they say civil war didnt have any consequences. This was bittersweet and well-written and i kinda hate you for making me tear up about this despite it being written years ago. Thank you so much for this!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
i love these two so damn much! my otp! i hate whedon for ruining them
sofiabella chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Wow...just wow! So powerful. I usually avoid angst but this was so good I am glad I trusted that instinct to read it. Well done!
phwaa chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
that was cute!
I love their bond, I wish I could have a relationship like theirs
BansheeHowler chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
All good - just break my heart. Didn't need it anyway.. brb crying
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Ahh this was awesome!
Red Raven Quarrells chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Thoughtful
LightFiction chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Well this is a heavy reading material. I'm not sure what to even say. It's well written and I certainly liked it. Thank you for sharing, somehow this little piece makes me suffer :/
I-OfTheHawk chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
AWWWW, so good, but sad, and so many feels at the same time!
Lillihope chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I loved your story it blew me away. Wow. I love it I really really do. Beautiful.
SorchaRossin chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Despite the heavy topic this is one of my favorite fics ever written! Rock on!
31Hoops chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This was written so beautifully! I loved the ending and how it was bittersweet and it made me feel like smiling and crying at the same time. You showed all of the different characters really well and the whole story fit together perfectly. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This was very insightful, if a bit fatalistic.
thatgirl35 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Wow. Just wow. That left me breathless while reading. Beautifully written!