Reviews for The Movement of Bees
jack63kids chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Oh good. Some things don't change and Sherlock is insufferable as ever.
jack63kids chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Poor John. Doesn't stand a chance.
jack63kids chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
How many lumps in the throat in one chapter and tea! Great combination.
jack63kids chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Beautifully angsty. Some lovely hints at the start of something, just perhaps not yet for Sherlock.
jack63kids chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
I keep meaning to comment on your thoughtful and clever chapter titles. Really like the bee keeping theme most of the way through the entire fic. Really welcome.
I really like where this story is taking us. The characterisation is really good and Sherlock's backstory is ever changing in a fascinating way.
JOhn's dream life is really intriguing too.
jack63kids chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Neatly done. A reunion a meeting for the first time, all beautifully orchestrated. And to me, this feels like canon, though the BBC may have gone off on their own tangent.
jack63kids chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Dramatic way to find out about Sherlock. Much less frivolous than what we got!
Excellently written, and few tells that English is not your first language, but so much better than many whose first language is English.
Very good start to what I believe to be a series I shall enjoy greatly.
jack63kids chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
That is brilliant. I played the U2 track while reading and the first part had an extra layer of meaning with the frantic rhythm and drumming symphony.
Beautifully written and quite gripping given little plot at this point - and that's meant as a compliment, some rush at the plot without setting the scene.
And always good to start with some John-angst.
Artemis024 chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
Your stories simultaneously make me excited for my upcoming move to London, and make me procrastinate packing up my current US apartment as I tell myself "just one more chapter" and then end up actually reading 5 or 6 more.
P.S. it's nearly 3:00am here and I can't stop reading.
Atlasina7 chapter 40 . 5/20/2014
This has been a wonderful read; I love all the angst and all the friendship between the characters, so thank you for sharing with us! You did a good job on all the characters and also loved the plot. Also, thank you for putting the story in English.
sherlockfanonly chapter 40 . 6/24/2013
Beautiful Story! thanks..
221b chapter 41 . 5/18/2013
This was an amazing story! This story had me staying up till midnigbt!
123AKM456 chapter 29 . 3/30/2013
I love Mycroft! (Besides John he is my favourite character in the Series.) The way you've portrayed him is interesting. People tend to forget how intelligent the man is and that is always a narrative mistake. Bravo! On to the next Chapter...
123AKM456 chapter 25 . 3/30/2013
Amazed by your captivating tale. Please tell me that Mary isn't going to die in this version! Your Mary is only the second that I've ever loved in fanfiction. She could not be more adorable and charming... And I hope she is not a traitor because that would break my heart. It is already written so not much use to beg you further, Too tired to think on the matter much and I sort of enjoy not knowing where you are going with this Sherlock story. Most I can guess right off but yours is utterly fascinating and not predictable. Thank you!
Devoregirl chapter 41 . 3/18/2013
i loved this! I came across your story by chance and it was brilliant! I read it in a single sitting. Lovely! I especially loved the way you concluded the story. I had honest to god tears in my eyes!