Reviews for The Raccoon and the Parrot
Monica Bradley chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I loved it! Those are one of my two favorite movies and I loved how you incorporated Gladys the crazy suburban woman too! AWESOME!
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I like this story.
"Moral: Flatterers are not to be trusted."
Aoesop's Fables are so memorable aren't they? they are such useful little teaching tools, which we have often absorbed into cultural idiom because they contain such wisdom.
I like the way your have adapted and created a new one from so many different sources.

I have always thought that Racoons look a little villainous with their Zoro masks on! And most of the parrots I know are notoriously contrary creatures who refuse to talk about crackers until you're walking away.
Shelly Lane chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hmm...Disney and other cartoon series crossovers that parody Aesop's fables. Incredibly original.

Well done!
Mockingbyrd's Tune chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
You have a creative imagination to envision all of the cameo performances in this story. For some reason, I expected Iago to lose his crackers saying something sarcastic.

Fave line: "You don't, by any chance, send out trained parrots to collect faulty products and then bring them to you? I didn't think so." :D Hey, that might be something companies should look into!

Nice work, Dreamer! - M.T.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is a good story, and a humorous one at that. I didn't catch any errors. I easily caught your writing style, which made this more enjoyable to read.
Iago, of course, complains too much. Of course, he will be he and RJ will be RJ. I did read Aesop's original fable "The Fox and the Crow", before I ever beta-read this story. I must say, you did a good job keeping it original, yet having the same moral.
In all, this is one of my favorite stories this year.-Aria Breuer