Reviews for Teen Mom 2012
tikitikitikidesukaRH chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Well, I'm glad there's another chapter, but I'm eager to read more, ( I especially wanna know who fathered takane's baby) cant wait tip next chap :))
fan of toukane chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
...whoa...ok since takane really doesn't understand street talk, her OOCness took me by surprise...but this is what fanfictions all about, anything can happen
imreviewing chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I didn't mention this in the first comment, but wow, how did I not figure that out? I get it now! E. Haha XD
randomerz chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Wahaha, poor them, having to go through takane's wrath. Well I'm glad you didn't leave this out in the dust, are any of the other characters gonna show up?
imreviewing chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Ooooohhhh, it was takane all along...hehe

Oh look, a review! Hahaha, I gotta say, I really think you should work on the formation of the dialogue to, you know, make it a bit less confusing you know? Anyways I think I'll stick around to see how this all works out...and I totally agree with the comment below this
Senshi Sun chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Well... that was interesting.

To be honest, I was weirded out by the premise and the OOC-ness of the girls. It's... okay. You may want to do a backstory chapter, explaining the situation that made each girl pregnant. (Not the obvious stuff, but why each girl decided to do it in the first place.)

Oh, and having them go to Mai Hidaka's (Ai's mom) for mommy advice could be interesting.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
I can't help but think if I hadn't bashed this you wouldn't get so many reviews.. It seems funny that almost all of them are anon reviews.. This Louta also doesn't scream self insert no sir..
Senshi Sun chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
... WHY? Why did you decide to write this story? It's awkward. If you want to write a pregnant idol from Idolm ster, use Ai Hidaka's mom.
imreviewing chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Is it chihaya? Because azusa just seems way too sweet to blow a fuse, and takane...well I don't know...
anonymouseeee chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Hmm, this is pretty clever, update soon?
opi chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I have a question...

So anyway, is louta like an OC playing shouta's older brother or something? He seems like a nice guy :) Anyway, good beginning, cant wait to see what's next.
randomerz chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Hmm, by one of the girls, is it one of the three? Or one of all the idols? If its one of the 3 Im thinking chihaya, if its one of the 13, I'm thinking its iori, hehe. Update soon, I like this :)
fan of toukane chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Chihaya may be a bit OOC, but I don't care about that, this story seems really interesting! Looking forward to an update :)
tikitikitikidesukaRH chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Ok, so I'm not sure what the answer to the riddle is, but...YAY! ANOTHER IMAS FIC! haha, I never would've come up with this idea, and for some reason, I like it! I wonder whos the father of takane and azusas babies? Hmm...anyway, I wanna see where this goes, update soon ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Sorry but seeing Chihaya so out of character made me cringe. Also Yayoi adresses those who are older than her by san. Who in the world is this "Louta" guy? Does he exist in Idolmaster canon? Better not be a lame exscuse to set up Chihaya with a guy who never shows up.