Reviews for Shape Shifters
forestshasow chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Shape shifters with weapons...not commonly seen in tales. They enter your mind...some can become you. Others are to weak or too young. Crazy and collected... Soft and strong. Referred to as only legends or myths...but walk along side us. In our schools and businesses... In our cities and neighborhoods. Not the only type of supernatural...but the rarest and most talked about. Thus chapter was amazing and showed some of the shape shifters powers.
forestshasow chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Shape shifters... You have no idea how real they are, or what they can do. Rejected by people because of a special talent and not being normal... It happens all to often to be a myth. You paint a picture of shape shifters with words... The rarest of the rare. To know them this well, you either are one, know one, or have seen one... The rarest of any supernatural in the world. Their secrets unknown to many... Simply amazing. Love the first chapter alone. A great story in the making.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Update please this is interesting!
Pokemonchen chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
LOL I can't wait to see this evolution ;D (The story's evolution)
Why does Ash have a rat named Pikachu while the others don't have pets... that doesn't seem fair :( Couldn't it be a mouse instead of a rat? Or a hamster? XD LOL
UPDATE
Btw, I love your profile pic ;D
Greece's kitty chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Awesome!
Barry be pokin', paul hatin'
Riolu Girl chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
This is so cool! Angel hogs to the spotlight a bit, but that's okay. Please update soon! :D
123 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
i cant wait for next chapter! I love it alot! : D
houndoomgirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Great
LuvAllPokemon chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This seems interesting :) I can't give advice until I see more though.

LAPKat
pokadiginarahina456 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
i like this story so far! you should continue it!
Greece's kitty chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
...that was AWSOME! UPDATE SOON! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-*gets hit with tranquilizing dart*oooo...spinny birdies...*falls to ground*

Drew:hmmmm... that went well...this wont be one of those yoai stories, right?

May: dawn does know its a boy ONLY school right?*glances at dawn who has a millon skirts and cami tops in her hands and about a googleplex more in her suitcases*i dont think shE can bring a thousand suit cases with her...

Drew: congrats maple you actually used your brain for once!

May: shut it cabbage head.*stormes off*
sur chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
this is awesome!
Cervella chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Okay I am going to review this :D

First of all I think the idea of shape shifting is nice and that they are going to an all boys school is interesting too.

I am curious into what May and the rest is going to shift :D Im curious what happened in their past and why all of them are without family :O Also that poem-thing in the beginning was cool, did you come up with it?

I know this is just the prologue and its supposed to be short and catch attention. Still there are some things you could improve:

Add more details to your descriptions so that the reader gets more information about the feelings, appearance and the background of the characters. Furthermore dont just tell us things: "She was sixteen and was 5'7." For one, nobody cares and its just a blunt statement.

(For example you could add that into the previous sentence:

"Blablabla," the sixteen-year-old girl with sapphire eyes and brunette hair whined." Blablabla." (okay its long but I wanted to take sth out of your story)

Other than that the story screams for some movement. Basically they just stand there and talk. I suggest you add something they could do with their hands and feet. Maybe Dawn ruffles her hair with her slim hands and tapps her feet nervously while waiting for her friends answer?(random)

I think your idea is original because I never read a ContestShipping fic about shape shivting before and I like dangerous stuff ;) So please continue this and update (I will die if you dont) but maybe you should rewrite the prologue and make it more appealing to the reader. Nobodys perfect so this is just my opinion and it can be completly off.

I hope you dont feel offended or something because I really like you and your song fics :D

xDragonairx