Reviews for Cheating On A History Of Magic Test
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
oooohhh
nice!
transpreussen chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Yes, you definetely should make this a longer chapter. Please. For all that is sacred in this world. I'm begging you
metamorphstorm chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I'd love it if there were more chapters! The last HP book made me wonder if Dumbledore was as good as his followers thought, and after reading this story I really like the idea of a friendly Voldemort :D
Sajna18 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Haha I really like this story! Smart Tom! Please update as soon as you possibly can!
TamaChan chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Yes, type another chapter. :3
my-patronus-is-a-computer chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Lol what if Tom gave him all the wrong answers just to be an arsehole? xD Like, when Harry gets his grade back, he looks at Ron and Hermione and says, "I got a seven." And Voldemort's just in the back of his head laughing at him xD
septimaluna chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
I think it's a great fic! a brilliant idea and i want to read more because it's just so much fun read harry being childish and Tom agreeing with him xD and he is totally right, what else was he expecting from who-must-not-be-named? people don't get named dark lord just for beeing good at chess.
but now perhaps hermione thinks that he cheated or maybe Ron get the idea because anyone expected him to even pass, so it's just a natural to get that idea.
it's poetic justice for mione XD but it's only injust for Ron just because he can't get a dark lord to burst in his mind and drop the answers he will never have a respectable job XD.
Well as i assume you notice i loved the fic so i hope you can continue it. you have to! i mean you have more than 30 rw for just 2 chapters that huge, so congratulations and please continue writting c:
PD: sorry for my lack of cohesion but I'm not good at redacting in english.
PD2: you must be proud of yourself this must be the biggest review that I ever write in english XD
saffarinda chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
This would be interesting as a proper story, seeing tom help harry on lots of tests stirring trouble for the golden trio. It would be great if this is a chapter story that you update atleast once a week, incase you do decide to do this im bookmarking it ;) :)
Richelieu chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Uh duh you should make this longer!
manapohaku2 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
That is so who hermione is. Harry should realize that they are holding him back from his full putentiul. The other is ? I'm going with neville just cause it would give hermione a panic attack.
Nanchih chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Yes, a bit darker. And it opens some questions: wouldn't Tom be more curious about Harry? Harry isn't just another 12 year old twerp - he's supposed to have been Tom's equal at age 15 months! So what is meant by equal? Is Harry still Tom's equal, or has he passed the old guy in some definable way? Do they think alike? Do they have the same capacity ?- the Sorting Hat did say Harry had a good mind in there. I don't think Harry WAS cheating - he is truly using his resources. (A college teacher once said the class could use any resource for the Final they could carry in - one student showed up with a Grad Student on his back.) So if one of Harry's resources is the ability to talk to Tom, and Tom is curious, there might be some VERY interesting conversations.
wwejackass chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I think you should make it a longer story. Anyways, I really liked this story and I hope that you, you know, make it a longer story.
Simba sSkywalker chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Yes more please! I love this story!
Tearful Shadows chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I would love to see more of this! Maybe Harry joins Tom? Please update!
Anathema Sicarie Black chapter 2 . 4/14/2013