Reviews for How W Darcy persuaded Lizzy Bennet to love again
Guest chapter 32 . 11/2/2015
Obviously the chapters are not complete. The author should warn the readers about that.
EvelynRo chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
As we approach the summer solstice, another hot, hot, hot, chapter.
EvelynRo chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
I am reading How W. Darcy... for the third tome before I head off to read Prince. It is so good.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 43 . 3/31/2014
Nice, Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Julianabr chapter 42 . 11/6/2013
Huh? The last several "chapters" are completely disjointed and it s impossible to tell what is going on. Are they married now? Does this "perfume" reference supposed to indicated that Caroline was in their bed?

They feel like placeholders, not fully developed chapters.

Really too bad, because I really like this Lizzy and darcy.
Julianabr chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
I was really thrown by this chapter. It wasn't clear what was happening until far into the chapter. Then I needed to go back and reread to fill in the blanks.

I gathered he invited her to Pemberley and she freaked? It looks like you were trying to rely on flashbacks and such to tell that story. Not a bad plan, but as executed here it is just really choppy and hard to understand.

Also, I really like the plot of this story. However, I think it suffers a little bit because English is not your native language. There are some grammar and sentence structure issues that, if fixed, would make this MUCH stronger. Perhaps tracking down a beta who is a native English speaker with some Portuguese under his/her belt would be a really good plan.

In any case, I really am enjoying your story, and I'm thankful for all the work you have put in it. :)
PP chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
The story is very well written and you seem to be very knowledgeable with the many quotations that are inserted in the story. (:
Chrissy2990 chapter 26 . 5/25/2013
Why are these chapters so short?
Saralee chapter 42 . 8/28/2012
Several have mentioned about D & L being apart for 10 years. The way I read it, they were apart for only 3 months. They got back together & then it was several years before Lizzy became Pregnant. The end of the story, with Darcy & Lizzie with the Twins at Breakfast was the 10 years after the breakup. Apparently Darcy still has heart ache memories of the breakup and relives it every year on the anniversary - thus the morning 60 minutes where he remembers the pain. Of course, I didn't write the story, but that is the way the sequence appears to unravel.
ruthie0987 chapter 42 . 8/26/2012
HI Moira,

Great story. Lots of angst... wondering if they had been apart for 10 years. So glad they resolved their issues.

Amy
Saralee chapter 42 . 8/25/2012
I am so sad the story is over, but so happy with the ending. I hope you write another Will & Lizzie Story - but it will take alot to top this one in my heart. I've loved every Chapter. Thank you for the Joy.
Luluathome chapter 41 . 8/24/2012
Love it. Gardiner coming into play, nice reference to canon. Love this " his nostrils burning from the excitement of feeling Lizzy's proximity through her friend.". Oh so spot on.

10 years, oh too long, what happened?
brokenblackangel chapter 42 . 8/22/2012
I just read the entire story. I started yesterday and and finished it today, and I just loved it. I hope you'll tag this story as complete and also hopefully write more stories )
Thank you for a very entertaining and genuine story.
LittleTrooper07 chapter 42 . 8/21/2012
SOrry i haven't reviewed the last chapters we got are frist house nad have had no way of getting on a computer to read. Loved the last 5 chapters they were great the breakup on made me cry. Is sad to see this over with.
darcyasta chapter 42 . 8/21/2012
I can't believe it is over. I'm a bit sad to see this story ending. But I'm also happy to see that they are happy with 2 little girls! Can't wait to read one of your stories. :)