Reviews for Stars on the Horizon
Gussy Phantom chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Awesome! I got nervous when Dark Danny showed up! Dark Danny already knows he can't kill his younger self because then he wouldn't exist anymore. It would be the same with Vlad too, right? I really love the way you wrote Dark Danny, Danny, and Vlad. They were all so much like they were on the show. Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us and I hope you'll update this soon! I can't wait to see what happens!

Thanks again,
Gussy Phantom :)
Reader1 chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Update soon! I think I've read this before, and i'm just rereading this, so keep going!
Jaddis chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
I've always loved stories where Vlad finds out about Dark Dan and this one is no different! I especially enjoyed that last paragraph about the massacre. Anyway, I hope you update soon.
Stewiacker chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Please please please continue
TamiLove chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Gosh this is so awesome! I rofled at Vlad getting smacked up side the back of his head too! Lolol! This is great! I really hope you update soon!
Lightningpool chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
That was so awesome! Probably my favorite relationship in all of the show would be Danny's and Vlad's. I love how they're always at odds but they can work together. Also I just adore any father and son bonding time between the two. Keep up the great work and update soon!
pearl84 chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
OMGosh! You are back! Yes! I am SO happy to see an update for this story! It is one of my favorites! Oh, this chapter was so packed and long! I LOVED it! It's interesting to see an older Danny (or mentally older, since he looks 14) interact with a future Vlad. I find it awesome how well you portray him. He hasn't lost his personality, but the Fentons death has certainly changed him-for the better! And Danny is realizing this. I'm sad to think of what will happen to Vlad once Danny fixes the timelines. Will the future Vlad vanish, like the rest of this alternate timeline? And what of the present Vlad who was lost in space? What became of him? It definitely brings up a lot of questions.

However, the biggest problem right now is evil Danny. You are doing wonderfully with him. You're way of writing him is the best I've seen! I am awed! The guy is plain evil! And no! Please don't tell me he wasted Skulker! That's Vlad's only friend! Oh, he's going to be upset and furious when he finds out! And gosh, he also wasted Walker! Whoa! Heh. But I don't feel too bad about Walker. lol. But Phantom is scaring the heck out of me. He's just plain evil! Epp!

Anyways! Keep it up! I'm excited to hear you'll have more time to write. I really want to read what happens next!
Phantom Trainer chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
man, you haven't updated in a while. glad to see that you didn't leave this story for dead. please update when you can cause i really need to know what happens next.

Phantom OUT!
MsFrizzle chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Your summary at the beginning was very helpful, especially since it has been so long since you last posting. I re-read the whole story anyway; it certainly deserves to be read more than once.

I really love your writing style and the AU you have chosen to play with. Your characterizations of both Vlad and Danny in this new situation are well done.
Lynse chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
It lives! *pauses* Yes, I was glad to see the update. Also grateful for the quick recap you gave at the top, since I was a bit fuzzy on the details. You haven't lost any of your ability to spin a good tale, though. This remains excellent! Wonderful characterization and a plot that's probably keeping everyone except yourself guessing.

Just one thing-when you started the scene showing Walker's prison, you began with the Box Ghost. In the next paragraph, you switched to Ember and didn't mention the Box Ghost again. I have the feeling that might be the product of something missed after revision, so just in case it is, I thought I'd let you know.
fanficfantasies chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
yay! You're back! I seriously didn't expect this fic to be update, which is why it was such a pleasant surprise! Just don't do that again, please? Great filler chapter, can't wait to see the ghost weapons, and what's happening in the ghost zone! Cio!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Ok, so this whole chapter was fun and really entertaining!
shugokage chapter 5 . 5/1/2013