Reviews for Stars on the Horizon
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 7/31
You're terribly cruel to just leave it there for 3 years. :( Would love to see more of this. :)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 2 . 2/9
oh my...i can't wait to read the rest!
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
I love this story! Time travel fics are some of my favorite things! I hope things end well for Danny...
Sparky chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
Three or four more chapters? And where are they hiding, hmmmm? Haha I kid I kid.
Yaaaay! Team up!
Sparky chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
Really Danny? Yes you do have explaining! Of course you have explaining! You had explaining two chapters ago!
Sparky chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
I don't think I've mentioned it before, but I actually am vampirefrootloopsrule. Things happened that I don't have that account anymore but I'm still around. Sorta. Cheesycheeselovr is my new name now that you can get a hold of me if you want.
Anyway gooooosh retreading this story just... Gaaaah!
Sparky chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
Why do I torture myself with reading something that hasn't been updated in two years? Cuz I'm a lunatic that's in love with your writing, that's why!
Sparky chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Please for the love of all that is dear update soon? Maybe it doesn't have to be soon but eventually would be nice. Please?
Gussy Phantom chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Awesome! I got nervous when Dark Danny showed up! Dark Danny already knows he can't kill his younger self because then he wouldn't exist anymore. It would be the same with Vlad too, right? I really love the way you wrote Dark Danny, Danny, and Vlad. They were all so much like they were on the show. Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us and I hope you'll update this soon! I can't wait to see what happens!

Thanks again,
Gussy Phantom :)
Reader1 chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Update soon! I think I've read this before, and i'm just rereading this, so keep going!
Jaddis chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
I've always loved stories where Vlad finds out about Dark Dan and this one is no different! I especially enjoyed that last paragraph about the massacre. Anyway, I hope you update soon.
Stewiacker chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Please please please continue
TamiLove chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Gosh this is so awesome! I rofled at Vlad getting smacked up side the back of his head too! Lolol! This is great! I really hope you update soon!
Lightningpool chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
That was so awesome! Probably my favorite relationship in all of the show would be Danny's and Vlad's. I love how they're always at odds but they can work together. Also I just adore any father and son bonding time between the two. Keep up the great work and update soon!
pearl84 chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
OMGosh! You are back! Yes! I am SO happy to see an update for this story! It is one of my favorites! Oh, this chapter was so packed and long! I LOVED it! It's interesting to see an older Danny (or mentally older, since he looks 14) interact with a future Vlad. I find it awesome how well you portray him. He hasn't lost his personality, but the Fentons death has certainly changed him-for the better! And Danny is realizing this. I'm sad to think of what will happen to Vlad once Danny fixes the timelines. Will the future Vlad vanish, like the rest of this alternate timeline? And what of the present Vlad who was lost in space? What became of him? It definitely brings up a lot of questions.

However, the biggest problem right now is evil Danny. You are doing wonderfully with him. You're way of writing him is the best I've seen! I am awed! The guy is plain evil! And no! Please don't tell me he wasted Skulker! That's Vlad's only friend! Oh, he's going to be upset and furious when he finds out! And gosh, he also wasted Walker! Whoa! Heh. But I don't feel too bad about Walker. lol. But Phantom is scaring the heck out of me. He's just plain evil! Epp!

Anyways! Keep it up! I'm excited to hear you'll have more time to write. I really want to read what happens next!