Reviews for Malfoy: Generations
Magic-on-the-Wind chapter 7 . 1/7/2005
Falling off chair laughing... Uh-oh, my sister's looking at me weird. Oh well. This goes to the favorites list!
GreenEyes7 chapter 7 . 10/8/2003
Odd, but interesting. Do you plan on updating or is this on the never to be completed list?
Ivy Raine chapter 7 . 7/25/2003
As I remember saying once before, who is Malfoy's deceased wife?

Oh, yes. Very funny.
Darcel chapter 7 . 3/8/2003
eer. k this story is seriously weird :)
Silver Dragonrider chapter 7 . 2/28/2003
this story is hilarious! i can't stop laughing! .

please please write more!
koohla chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
Wow! It's been a looooooooooong since I checked this story out. Wanna know what i think about it? Well, it's...AWESOME! I sooo love it! Please please please CONTINUE! please?

I'll add this to mah fave list ayt?

Write more!;)
nycscribe46 chapter 7 . 12/1/2002
Uh, okay, whatever, it's your story, so you can 'un-kill' whomever you please. I'll keep reading if you keep writing. Running low on ideas? One thing I'm still intrigued about is who Draco has two kids with, and how it is that Ron knows, but Aleron is clueless. The next chapter could explain at least part of that, now that you've introduced the future Draco. Who is a bit odd, but you can still see the old Draco's general characteristics shining through occasionally. Not bad. I can't stand those stories where it's like he just woke up one day and decided to be 'good'. All in all, I like it. More please.
Kathleen chapter 7 . 11/27/2002
Oh please continue! I love reading it so much! how bout showing more old friends of Draco's: the younger one that is. More twist is good too. _ Continue!
cosmoz chapter 7 . 11/16/2002
oooo god, this is so funny!

even though i DISPISE! herm/harry stories, and think that hermione should only ever be written with ron, this is cool!

i'm also a HUUUUUUUGE fan of ginny and draco stories, so i was kinda hoping that this was a d/g story, but it's not...but i am sooooo relieved it's not a herm/draco story, although i still don't like the idea of harry and herm, and never will...soooo who is the kids mama?

can it be ginny?...PLEASE!
Jess Scefing chapter 6 . 11/15/2002
Oh Gooooooooodddddddssssssss... Puleeaze throw a few hexes his way? Please? Oh, and since Hagrid is about 65 at the time of the fourth book, how old would he be now?
Copper Fire chapter 6 . 11/11/2002
Wow! I love it! It's so good! I really want to find out who Draco was married to . Hmm, it has to be a gryffindor...

Anywho, it's great!

cheers- copper
Riversmommy327 chapter 6 . 11/10/2002
this story is really good. i can not wait for more
Oak chapter 6 . 11/10/2002
Hey, this is Oak the author. But this story is getting a little...dot dot dot? You know? No magic? Aleron and Jamie? Harry/Hermione? Oy. Sorry, not a H/Hr fan. But it would've been OKAY if it were Dante/Jamie...blah. I'll wait a chapter or two before making my real decision. I like Luna though. Except for the Mudblood bit at the end, that rather annoyed me. Sort of unnecessary. Ah well. As I said, I'll wait. Later!
skye chapter 6 . 11/9/2002
doesn't draco just get nicer and nicer? dante is LUCKY there's a lake out there O_O very uh...interesting names hagrid gives his 'pets'

just have to ask. why is jamie so nice? and Luna Akilina Malfoy. Somehow i like her better than Aleron. You know, this is really reminding me of dragonlance. Alcaramon to the last detail. draco is the cold hard one. raistlin. *knows rachel too well*

*points accusing finger* THAT'S NOT ORIGINAL! (but i like it all the same cuz dragonlance rules!)
skye chapter 4 . 11/9/2002
sorry but why is it that every potion you make in a story looks like tar? XD a bouncing white feh how nice
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »