Reviews for Just an Interview
Spamula69 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I really enjoyed this. I don't read that much slash, but glad I gave it a try. Well done.
Alterite chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Really enjoyed it seeing Jasper all flustered and squirming, the poor guy.

I really like your writing style, and if you ever plan to continue this, I'd love to get the news.

Thank you for sharing your story with us and best of luck in the contest!

Love from France,

A. xx
prassacut chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I like all the details giving life to this story, like the fact that the carpet sort of calm him down.

ooh love that line : I felt clumsy and inarticulate in his immaculate, polished presence.

with a rustle of recycled paper, we began. ahah I don't know, I think it's a winning line lol

Let's face it, even if they had provided plain paper, it wasn't professional to doodle at a job interview. I so feel for him! and I find his inner voice hilarious!

I wished I could go outside for a smoke before I remembered that I had quit. Lol That's so real! it happened to me the time I stoppped smoking for a few years.

bwahahahaah "ride him to the winning post"

Oh fuck, that's so fucking great! "It was the ultimate test. A gay tour de force. And nobody knows but me." I wish I had came up with it! Excellent!

lol raindrops on road kills

damn, I love his voice so much! I mean inner voice.. the guy has some top notch dry humor!

Veeeeery nice!

Thank you for writing!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Loved this :)
T-Licious chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I really enjoyed this! I could feel myself getting all nervous right along with him, until the end when I could finally exhale!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I loved this! Great job. So far...you've got my vote. Good luck with the contest.

Nancy
EMoTiONSz91 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was great. It sucks he didn't get the job but he got the guy :).
Adri1577 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Nice! Totally and completely loved it :)

I can easily relate to the preparation and especially very beginning of the interview.

Very realistic, nicely written and easy to imagine all the way through.

Well done!
texasbella chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
nice! glad to see a slash in the comp :)