Reviews for THE BUSINESS OF SAVING SOULS
helen1234 chapter 23 . 3/16
HA HA don't get your boxers in a twist HA HA , only Frank could get away with that HA HA.
EXCELLENT to see Frank happy and with a women HA HA , he should have had a lady friend on the show. EXCELLENT , to see a softer side of Frank.
OH MY what an ending , NO NO NO NO NO, I THINK YOU ARE MISSING SOME OF THE STORY HA HA . Did your fingers miss the buttons HA HA , it is defiantly missing HA HA .
My mouth nearly hit the floor reading about Kyle , now Horatio has walked off and now Lauren is left worried . YEP I THINK YOUR FINGERS MISSED THE KEYBOARD SOMEHOW HA HA.
SUPERB STORY.
helen1234 chapter 22 . 3/16
OH Lewis, Horatio is right, you killed Savannah for nothing. I am surprised Lewis has no remorse for his actions. The poor mother who came for her daughter , it does not bear thinking about. Very sad closure . EXCELLENT details on the scene between Horatio and Lewis.
SUPERB AGAIN.
helen1234 chapter 21 . 3/16
OH Lewis , so it was you who killed Savannah , I did start to wonder if it was you , I was not sure . A mother's love is what we all want , even in adult hood, I could feel Horatio zone out on the remark about a mother's love from Lewis , Lewis felt it too.
I first thought it was Quaid who killed Savannah , I was sure of it HA HA , until Lewis came along . Excellent Chapter.
I meant to have said in my last review a very mixed chapter , not just very HA HA .
SUPERB story
helen1234 chapter 20 . 3/16
OH MY, a very chapter , with a bit of happiness and sadness at the same time. I felt Horatio's emotion in his sleep , dreaming about his father. The case with Lucy did stir some emotions from Horatio. Thank full that Lauren did come round to stay.
HA HA Crackers the cat , isn't it the same cat Frank called cup cakes or did I read that wrong HA HA . I do believe Lee-Anne is right in telling Bobby about her child.
Another Superb Chapter .
helen1234 chapter 19 . 3/16
OH MY poor Lucy, I know what it is like to have an abusive Husband , got rid of him a few years ago , awful place to be in. Lucy will pull through it , she will end up being the happiest she has ever been, I got a feeling her future could be with Frank HA HA , it would be a good choice Lucy.
Horatio feeling very low, Lauren sounds like a good women.
The scene with Horatio and Frank walking in on what they saw with Lucy and Jerry dead on the floor , was wrote with EXCELLENCE . I could picture every scene and detail . SUPERB AGAIN.
helen1234 chapter 18 . 3/16
When I hear Jerry say those words NEW GAME, NEW RULES , you feel like shoving them down his throat HA HA . You wrote a very scary character in Jerry.
Half way through this chapter , I felt myself shouting HURRY UP , HURRY UP , GET TO LUCY QUICK HORATIO AND FRANK HA HA, good job I am on my own HA HA. WELL DONE LUCY HA HA , it is the end of the game for Jerry HA HA . SUPERB SUPERB , CHAPTER , WELL DONE .
helen1234 chapter 17 . 3/16
LUCY YOU OPENED THE DOOR, Jerry is a dangerous man and now your in trouble . The little girls are so worried now . Helen [WHAT A LOVELY NAME HA HA] hurry up with the phone call.
Horatio did not get the results he was looking for , neither did I HA HA .
SUBERB chapter , this chapter kept me on my toes the whole time HA HA .
I was getting scared for Lucy and still is . JUST SUBERB.
helen1234 chapter 16 . 3/16
OH MY, Jerry has used the little girls to get in, or so we think at the moment , Lucy has her hand on the doorknob, will the words from Frank ,telling her not to open the door to anyone kick in her brain, I sure hope so.
Jerry is one piece of work and very evil.
Lauren's talk to Horatio was very correct , any problem Horatio had would be hers also and the other way round, that is what being in a relationship is all about . A problem shared , is a problem halved.
DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR LUCY HA HA
helen1234 chapter 15 . 3/16
OH MY Julia has stopped taking her medication , I agree with Horatio , this Quaid character does not sound good for her. Quaid as Horatio put it is no Doctor.
I have a horrible feeling, Jerry is going to get in the house some how.
I have been thinking about the cat scratches , is Quaid being truthful?
Horatio took the blood stained tissue for DNA I expect.
I must say , what a thrill to have a story with Frank playing one of the staring roles , do not see that a lot on here, I always read about Horatio and Eric , which is very good mind you , but having Frank is a delight.
Horatio and Frank did spend a lot of time together on the show, my favourite duo.
Excellent chapter
helen1234 chapter 14 . 3/16
OH MY what a heart breaking story told by Lee-Anne , very sad. I do share Horatio's feeling on abandoning her child. It does take a lot for a mother to do that , even if we think it is wrong.
Blackmail does not sound good.
What a plank I am HA HA , I thought Julia disturb them at first , had to go back and read that bit HA HA . That will teach me to rush .
That's right Lauren , Julia is not someone I thought Horatio would be involved with.
Julia's behaviour is cause for concern , a women on the edge.
Shocked to hear Savannah was black mailing Lee-Anne. Jerry is still following Frank.
Horatio needs to get home quick . Excellent chapter
helen1234 chapter 13 . 3/16
Jerry is not going to stop until he gets Lucy, talk about a nutty cop. A very nice story Lee-Anne told Horatio and Frank .
HA HA Lauren did wait after all , I could have took her place HA HA . How disappointing to have some disturb them, I would have said a lot worse than GOOD GRIEF HA HA .
Could it be Julia? Excellent chapter
helen1234 chapter 12 . 3/16
Quaid means business about Horatio , what is Julia going to do?
This church does not sound good at all , Who killed Savannah?
Could Horatio be in trouble with Quaid?
Will Jerry get to Frank?
Lots of questions to an EXCELLENT story.
helen1234 chapter 11 . 3/16
It is ok Lauren you can go home HA HA , I could always wait for Horatio HA HA .
Frank could be in danger with Jerry on the loose, Horatio is right , be careful Frank.
I am still on the fence about this Quaid. Excellent chapter
helen1234 chapter 9 . 3/15
I do apologise , I missed chapter nine , HA HA I was wondering about Horatio and Lauren with the letter, I thought there was going to be major problems with Horatio reading it.
Now Frank blushing is something that makes me smile HA HA .
Is their a growing connection forming between Frank and Lucy. Excellent chapter
helen1234 chapter 10 . 3/15
Frank is handling Lucy very well indeed , at least Lucy is talking to Frank. Frank said the word courage to Lucy , I would agree with the word courage . Jerry sounds like he could be very dangerous , will Lucy stay safe?
HA HA MR SMOOTH HA HA. Well Well looks like things are going to get moving very fast .
EXCELLENT chapter