Reviews for Flicker Fence
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Amazing. The way the words of the poem carefully connect with the links of a chain... it really gives you the feeling that you're walking by a chain link fence and stop to admire, the real...thing of a fence.

I can't quite see where Judy Blume comes into it. But it was really good, anyways.

In short, fabulous poem.
TortugaTourGuide chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
It's good. I like short, simple poetry like this.
Account Not Found chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
raingirl95 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Poems can make people not understand. I do ,too!
MegCabotFan chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
i dont understand it. but its seems really good. but in other news im dumb. jk
chloe-girl93 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
hey... im 11 this year. i dun understand ur poem, but maybe its because i am too young to understand. i wonder why just a short poem like that can get so many reviews... Maybe its really good, but i just dun understand, too bad for me...

If u wanna reply, my email add is joeyhoshuhui
fahad-bookboy chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I think it was brilliant, I really understood it.

And don't listen to the others that gave you a bad review, because they don't understand. Just trust yourself because you are a good poet.

annonomys chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I didn't understand the poem.
xetherealx chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Heh, sorry, just couldn't resist saying something else /

You have to think poetically. There isn't really anything to get. I think Imber 's describing the metal fence, and it's done gorgeously. Just think of it how ever you want to picture it. It's poetry.
coffee and cheese addict chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
i love it not hahaha no
Tallulah chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Hmmm...can't decide what I think of this. I like the sharp rhythm though...and the descriptive touches...yeah, I do like it - what's it got to do with Judy Blume though?
Someone chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
I loved it. It gave me a real sense of walking by a fence. I had never thought about how that feels. This is truly too deep for adolesents to appreciate, but don't be discouraged. I thought it was great.
newyorkbabe chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Ok, um, hmmm...It rymes...uh...Dare I ask? What does this mean? I'm sure I'll love it once I, yeah.

P.S. What's up with all the J's?
Lalaine1225 chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Call me crazy, but I honestly don't know what the HELL this means. Other people get it though, so I won't say you just did this to waste people's time (Like SOME fanfictions I've read)

Me (AKA Lainie)
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
is Great! writing!, DID I MENTION WHO I WAS?'M J OF COURSE!

FoReVeR yOuRs,