Reviews for Flicker Fence
labelless chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
some ppl just don't get this ! i think its wonderful ! something so small yet terrific ! very subtle ! keep it up !
Skivverus chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Subtle and ever-so-slightly-surreal.

Possibly you could cut out a few words to make it even shorter and to even out the rhythm a bit (I'm sort of obsessed with rhythm).

Good job.
XetherealX chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Go go girl! I love the peom, it's so clever. *smiles sweetly* As for SOME of the other reviewers- there is nothing wrong with Judy Blume, she totally rocks. When I came to this site I could believe she only had one item (a very good item) but just one. I'm actually trying to get more ppl write fanfics under Judy Blumes name. TOGETHER WE CAN FIGHT! er...sorry *looks around sheepishly* No offence Tamora Peirce fans, but i actually prefere Judy Blume way more. AHHHHHHHHH *runs for cover as TP fans aim tomatoes at me*
someone chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Wow. This is really good, but just a question, why is it in the Judy Blume section? Other than that, keep up the great work. Ignore the flamers.
LADY ALANNA chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
please next time write a longer story!
watch chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
whoa. i don't really get it...but taht still was really cool. You just might want to explain. It was good! bravo!
Wild Mage chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
I REALLY, REALLY liked that poem, do NOT EVER listen to MEAN reviewers, I get them all the time.
The Flying Rats chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
i like the poem, but you might want to explain a bit...
Flying Rat Wings chapter 1 . 6/30/2002