Reviews for Completely Contrived OneShot 5: Cannibalism
imdestinyfreereally chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
HA!
That. Was. Hilarious.
And touching, too. I did wonder about this after I watched that episode... :)
Well done!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Adorable!
iknowuknow chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
hahahahaha the cows do need a new place
Pothangfanfic chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was excellent! (I especially liked the touch of the Pomeranian peeing on the hydrant.) LOL

TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah!

I laughed so hard I don't know if it wasn't good for my health. Geezalou...where do you come up with this stuff? Delightful and hilarious and sweet, if a little...utterly Carltonesque-ly in its oddyness.

"I gotta call the cows and tell them to find another place to hang out tonight." That line had me howling!

hfce chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
LOL! I love these two. :)
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh, ...

I was desperate for something new to read (and waiting on that other SOMETHING, dang it) and then this popped up and it was perfect and hysterical and really rather adorable in the way that you so magnificently do adorable and this:

Lassiter stared at her and said the first thing which popped into his head. "I gotta call the cows and tell them to find another place to hang out tonight."

Made me snort Diet Coke up my nose.

Now, Imma go read again, thank you.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
OMG, AHAHHAHHAHAHHA! I loved this! Even though it was the shortest of the Contrived series, totally loved it. And I think my favorite part was her threatening to chew his leg off while he was still alive if he went near the new girl in Booking. LMAO. I literally was laughing in my little room. But I also liked the cow thing. Too cute! Next you should totally do a contrived oneshot about the possibility of one of them needing an organ donation. :D
whimsical-one-ga chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Another excellent contrived oneshot, thanks for sharing as always, I enjoyed it :).