Reviews for Eternal Darkness
wanda lensherr chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Goodness this story brings goosebumps to me. All in seriousness this is written well ...
Pervy Trainer Red chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
At first, I thought it was a little sketchy but the way you paint quite the picture. I can really visualize things turning out this way and the whole world just basically going all to hell the way it did in this story.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
I hope you post more chapters soon. I love the story so far.
OMAC001 chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Looking good. Hope to see more soon.
Orion Drake chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Awesome story cant wait to see what happens next
LoLana chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Still doing great! Thanks for keeping it going!
phyrephly chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Glad you're back with this one - I know how RL can get you away from story-telling. I think Harley and Ivy are good together as supportives too. - Are we sure Joker is dead? Darkseid should be worried about Superman - I would be, if I were him. Excellent.
NWHS chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Heartbreaking opening. Great emotion to pull in readers.
HELLACRE13 chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Oh man oh man...Darksied has her...:( come on , Clark you get your ass up and go find Diana and bring her home!
LowDesert chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Glad you're continuing this! I hope Diana can break free from Darkseid.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
This is really good so far, glad you're still going with it!
Berserkerofhell chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Kind of odd to see Superman being a coward. He seems out of character but what do I know.
Michi chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
This is very interesting, I am looking forward to see what transpires in future chapters (even though the last time it was updated was 5 months ago lol)

I like Daniel, he is supposed to be a bit of an ass (he is Darkseids son) but he still shows caring for Diana and I think when push comes to shove he will stand by her
LoLana chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Please update!
LowDesert chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Definitely would like to read more.