Reviews for Eternal Darkness
I hope you post more chapters soon. I love the story so far.
OMAC001 chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Looking good. Hope to see more soon.
Orion Drake chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Awesome story cant wait to see what happens next
LoLana chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Still doing great! Thanks for keeping it going!
phyrephly chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Glad you're back with this one - I know how RL can get you away from story-telling. I think Harley and Ivy are good together as supportives too. - Are we sure Joker is dead? Darkseid should be worried about Superman - I would be, if I were him. Excellent.
NWHS chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Heartbreaking opening. Great emotion to pull in readers.
HELLACRE13 chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Oh man oh man...Darksied has her...:( come on , Clark you get your ass up and go find Diana and bring her home!
LowDesert chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Glad you're continuing this! I hope Diana can break free from Darkseid.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
This is really good so far, glad you're still going with it!
Berserkerofhell chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Kind of odd to see Superman being a coward. He seems out of character but what do I know.
Michi chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
This is very interesting, I am looking forward to see what transpires in future chapters (even though the last time it was updated was 5 months ago lol)

I like Daniel, he is supposed to be a bit of an ass (he is Darkseids son) but he still shows caring for Diana and I think when push comes to shove he will stand by her
LoLana chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Please update!
LowDesert chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Definitely would like to read more.
Luna's Meow chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
I've ead fics where Diana is taken by Darkseid before, but none where he actually succeeds in having a child with her before she is rescued. This will make future developments very interesting depending on how he and his sister react...
Soul93 chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
You know what I'd like to see? Longer chapters! Lol.

I'm not sure about her son yet, but I think once his character grows I'll be able to deduce whether I like him or not.

To be honest the Diana x Darkseid complex really creeps me out, but I totally understand why you have to write it out.

As always looking forward to the next update!