Reviews for That Familiar Feeling: Old Fashioned
xfbikerchick chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
So glad you told me about this follow up. Loved the scene.
Darkhours chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Best proposal ever.
awkwardontarian chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Lovely!
Arraydesign chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
OMG that's incredible! I think I've fallen in love with this universe.
SeriouslyCarol chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Loved the original, loved the epilogue. Now to the Christmas story. So great that I found these stories.
Copop chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Perfect idea. With the proposal written on her :D
kat6919 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is perfect. A nice epilogue to the original. I hope that sometime along the way you'll go back and fill in the blanks, much like you've done with Dash.
fitmeteor chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
"Only if my body is the page and your mouth is the pen." God, this whole AU is driving me crazy and I can't get enough of this Kate and Rick's story. Awesome story!

PS. What job did Kate's mom give her? Why did she quit?
blue252 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I feel spoiled that this was already written when I found this AUverse. Absolutely loveeeee the writing on her arm as a callback to that night. Ugh, it was just so gorgeously done. All the feelings!
booeygirl89 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Thanks for pointing this sequel out to me! I'm so happy that you gae them their moment. And really how romantic was that?! Excellent one shot. Thank you.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love how this end. And I love how it's so similar to what we know and yet so different.
The way he proposed - wow. It fits in this story SO well. And I just love it how you did it.
I also loved his talk with her mother in the beginning and how they escaped the party.
I LOVE this AU.
But I love all of your universes.
Hmm.
I think that should mean you're kind of amazing.
And so is this story.
Yeah.
LOVED IT! SO MUCH!
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
So yeah, I'm still phenomenally behind. (I may or may not have been a little busy reading someone's eBook... or was this while I was still in school?). So yeah, this is way late. But COME ON. I LOVE THIS PHRASE, THIS IMAGE, THIS IDEA: the tattoo of his vision swimming in her eyes.

HELLO! HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOO! HELLO! HOLA! WHAT A LINE.

Thank you. You could've written just that line and I would've been happy. Everything else was a ridiculous amount of whipped goodness.
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow. :D Brilliant.
bones35 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Incredibly original; totally AU and a wonderful version of 'the' proposal.
angusdei chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. I missed That Familiar Feeling universe, so this make me so very...very...hnngh *happy le sigh*
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »