Reviews for The Resistance
Daughter-of-RoChu chapter 18 . 9/18
So far, this story is amazing! This trilogy is, by far, one of my absolute favorites! Please, can you continue this amazing story? I really wish to know the ending and I'm sure there are a lot of people who also want to see the outcome of the story.
RagefulThief chapter 18 . 9/18
I know it's been over a year since this has been updated, but please continue this story! I've read all 3 of these stories and I really want to know how it ends. Please continue this, it is fantastic and I'm on the edge of my seat wanting to know how this story turns out!
kareemcodling519 chapter 5 . 8/25
Umm Dude sonic heroes are team chaotic is their REAL APPEARANCE BECAUSE KNUCKLE CHAOTIC WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPENED! and team sonic is well play heroes only 3 PEPs in heroes Differents Team sonic and Sonic team which means their 2. Ehh only a sonic fans understand! So no Sonic Gen reference?
kareemcodling519 chapter 3 . 8/25
Now I dislike ur fic. I came to see Action not pairing and 2 u lied about being after sonic gen if so whyvwas sonic modern blocking Amy love obsession and 3 don't say u hate knuckles or something never put ur hate in a fanfic stay true and make yours no miths! And sonic Agile so his speed and agility makes him a great fighter!
kareemcodling519 chapter 1 . 8/25
Classic Team sonic but pls tell me when classical sonic talk!

Sonic: Never Under estimate SANICSPEED!
Vayo chapter 1 . 4/1
Hello! I hope to see you finish this story, I really don't know if you will, but hope is the last thing you lose. I just love your story and hope to see an ending to it soon.
Lord Metallex chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
ksebala1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This has nothing to do with your fanfiction what so ever but I've been reading some rwby fanfics and I just want to know if someone will make a rwby and earthbound crossover fanfic with ness and Lucas being 17 and somehow getting transported to remnant and I want to know if you like this idea and hope you make it a fanfic and I like this story so please tell me if you like this idea please
Guest chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
Great so far but when will the last fight and epilouge be posted?
Guest chapter 18 . 4/15/2014
I was practically jumping on my bed when you updated. I'm SO happy you didn't abandon this! I hope you can finish this soon! I have to say at first the chapter was confusing, but it started to make sense later on and the battle scene was pretty good!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
For how fast your previous stories went, this one has been slow to write, working on other stories, or just lack inspiration for this one?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
Good job! Keep up the good work! Although... I have a feeling this next update won't be for a while...
NintenGirl9x chapter 1 . 8/7/2013