Reviews for El Jesús de la Montaña
ephiny63 chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Hey Hon

wow this little story was perfect and I am so glad that you decided to write the second chapter, it rounded it off and made it a complete story.

I love the ending with the Pinky and the Brain reference ... So Dean and so perfect Sam with his confusion and disbelief and ummm Cas smelling like a monkey's but?

Great writing and great story telling

hugs Shelley
silvercougarcub chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
*bows to you* BONUS CHAP! Took the curiousity out of how it all turned out! Kudos to you & your Beta! Fantastic work! BTW...EXTRA brownie points for Cass shower visual! Sweet dreams tonight! LMAO
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Thank you! for the perfect reunion between the brothers.

I love how you wrote the time twist. Sam was able to rescue Dean (this time) even if it was in the future and we got to see the brothers reunited, but this reunion and hug! in the present was what I was wanting to 'see'.

Thanks again for adding a bonus chapter to your story and sharing it with us.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Great ending. Damn, I love a happy ending!
Lucydolly22 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Yay im so happy you added another chapter. It was awesome
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh my God, I love this so much! What a wonderful idea! So, so good! Our Sam! (sigh)
mbrattoo chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I'm still giggling hilariously from that while whitest ass ever comment. And the ABBA bit? And Sam fainting from Cas's nakedness? Extremely funny. This is great and I'm glad you decided to add this little chapter to it. I really wanted to see the boys' reunion because this story has been jumping around in my head ever since you posted it. Once again, fantastic job!

-Alexis
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Loved this little bonus! Thank you! :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Great story, and heartbreaking but great idea that the boys were split up for so long and Sam aged and had to wait until Haley's comet came along for the spell to get Dean and Cas out of Purgatory. So sad that Sam died but at least you had the twist of Sam having what was needed for Cas to project him and Dean back to 2012 where he would be reunited with Sam as his little brother. And so Sam to give Dean a note of who he they had to save and the dates, and that Andy was one of those people.

Great original fic :)
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
So cool...would be neat on teh show to get this...to see an old man Sammy like we got to see old man Dean.

Brilliant!

Karen
mbrattoo chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is beautiful. I don't even really have time to review but, alas, it is necessary.

This story of yours is an absolute gem and, while heartbreaking, is also amazingly wonderful. This could honestly be an episode of season 8. Better yet, it really should be an episode.

Anyway, superb job!

-Alexis
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh really nice twist. I was worried you were going to just leave Sam old and dead.
Jesterstear82 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Hello! I wanted to log in but stupid FFnet won't let me.. so just to let you know I've enjoyed this immensely! Thank you for this beautiful emotional fic (& lovely idea too!) Stories like yours remind me why I love our show.
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was brilliant. I wasn't going to read it because i was fed up with season 7 stories, but im glad i did. I like the characters and the way sam was portrayed. I must admit i cried towards the end. It was brilliantly written well done and keep it up
gapdragon1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012