Reviews for El Jesús de la Montaña
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Very well done story. I liked how you explained the music of today as "oldies" because at that time it would be and the clothing and the I-phone, and the van all of that was perfect. I'm trying to rack my brain as to how Dean and Cas will be brought back and I gotta tell you I have NOTHING but your story would be a fantastic version and a smart way to bring Sam and Dean back together. Brilliant job, loved it. Thanks so much, Nicole.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
That was lovely, and so sad. I love Dean being confused by the future. Sam's to-do list was pure Sam. Well done.
scootersmom chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Loved, loved, loved this! I feel so bad for Sammy having to wait all that time to save Dean, but you just know he would do it! A very cool look into the future too!
nonoreader chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
awwww I really enjoyed this story. It maked me cry a little when Sam died but the ending is happy so its all good.
Brielle-W chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
One word: wow!

Seriously amazing! This would make an awesome episode. I loved everything, from the begginning to the end. All the myths about El Jesús, Dean's and Andy's reactions to the change of time, Sam knowing exactly what they'd need and the list of people to save (again). Sam waiting years and years to hear 'Sammy' in Dean's voice again. Just awesome. Favourited!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Wow. This was...wow. I freaking LOVED it. So heartbreaking and sad for both Sam (being alone) and Dean (coming back only to realize he's too late), but by the end, you managed to make it beautifully hopeful. Incredible idea, great characters, heartwrenching, and perfectly executed. Fantastic writing, Mama! :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Crying my eyes out here!

What a wonderful episode this would make. :)
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
It's times like these when I wish I could come up with better words than just "great" or "fantastic" or "awesome." This story is beyond all of them. Loved how you took that final scene and wove this intricate storyline. It's something I'd love to see on the show, and yet I don't have to, you wrote it so well that I've already "seen" it.

So I guess all I can say now is... well done! :o)

-Moki