Reviews for Like a Heart Needs a Beat
villianous83 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Type your review here...
vanillavillian101 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I love how you portray the need for Alex and Hank to be together, not even in a sexual way, but for survival and to keep each other sane. Brilliant!
EiriTheBear chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This. Is. Wonderful. Splendid. I love a good ol' Hank/Alex pairing. They work so perfectly together. Please make this longer? Lol. Charles and Erik are finally here. And gohd Alex is so cute in saying I love you first.
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is perfection. I absolutely love this story. Your Alex personality is perfect and so is your Hank. Awesome job, babe :)
ICan'tDrownMyDemons72029 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Awww, this was cute! Got so scared when Alex got bit. Happy he survived!
Arthur57 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I can't tell you how perfect this story is! It has such a great story and it's so precious and genuine too with the right touch of smut. But it really did made my heart falter at times and also made me hoepfull for them. Thank you so much for writing this, and I'm so happy i found this fic. It would be bumptious of me to suggest a sequel ( maybe) but in itself, this had been a great ride:D
Anon chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
So being a huge fan of The Walking Dead and of the Alex/Hank ship my excitment in seeing this fic was great. It was so well done! It lacked nohing and didn't have any horrible cliches. I loved the whole mutant gene fighting off the infection. My only complaint was it being one chapter! Please, please, please continue this story!
StuckInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is BRILLIANT!

I loved every second of it!

Really hoping that there will be a sequel/continuation, though no pressure :)
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
When Alex and Hank's name came up, my interest was perked. Then saw the romance category, interest evolved into intrigued. Then zombies was listed and it turned to a full blown fascination.

It was quite a nice story to read. Like the boys said, such a sap. Fuhuhuhu.

The only complaint stat I have was: only a chapter? Dayyyuuumm. (chuckles) Otherwise, I'm simply infatuated with this story.
Steampunk Detective chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Be still by smitten heart. Oh! How I loved the interactions between the characters. The plot was perfect, and your style of writing is lovely. Great job!
Nyos chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Amazing! :) I know the story set as 'completed' but I'd love to see much more of this!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/28/2012