Reviews for GodSlayers
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
This is excellent! The detail and humour is awesome!
Swaggerlicious Tia Maria chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
this is by far the most interesting story I've read so far :)
DragonKnight159 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Love where this is going. Nice to see characters that feel and act real. Hoping to see more soon!

Side note, I found this through another review you left. In it you mentioned you were "formerly Red Sonic". The same Red Sonic who had stuff posted on Proforce's site?
SonicCrazyGal chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
I like this story. You're a great writer. I can't wait for your next update.
Soulfully Sadistic chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
My feels.

How do you do it? How do you manage to put a books worth of emotions into EVERY DAMN LETTER OF THIS STORY?! I just...I need a moment...

Amazing job.
GalacticWAR chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Wow... this is really good! I can't believe that Sonic killed that dragon... I enjoy that you have them all brothers and sister. I like It more that Amy isn't running around trying to get Sonic to fall in love with her. I like what you did with her power to! Lifting up heavy things is definatly her thing!
BlackSandHeart chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Another interesting chapter, post again soon!
Soulfully Sadistic chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Saw this on the page.

Had seizure.

You know it's illegal to be this amazing, right?
BlackSandHeart chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Just as amazing as the last story, keep it up!
Soulfully Sadistic chapter 1 . 5/29/2012

You managed to make this story interesting, humorous, and yet added that dark undertone we all know and love! You're truly an amazing author. Kudos!
BlackSandHeart chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I really liked the story, plenty of info and the characters communicated together well. I can't wait to read the next story!

One slight error though: at the end of the page you forgot a quotation mark when Silver was agreeing with Amy, besides that good job!