Reviews for Demons of Metropolis
rayningnight chapter 21 . 6/3/2012
Wow. This was actually pretty good for a AU story. I think you could have gotten more reviews if you had posted this weekly or daily instead of all in one shot. I noticed there was not 'updated' and only a 'published' date, so only a few people would have seen this story at the beginning of the Pokemon category - unless someone (like me) looked up some May/Drew stories and actually took the time to look further back.

Anyway, maybe you should try and delete this story, and then update it weekly or something again. You'll get more readers, reviews, and you'll be able to re-read you stuff to check on spelling mistakes or grammar stuff (I saw a few back here, so...)

-Twinklefeather

PS: Great story!
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
That last part confused me a bit, but I'm sure it'll come to me later.
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
Oh, I'm so proud of Ash at this moment! He wasn't being dense and helped Drew and May! I swear if I could favorite this story more than once then It'd already be done!
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
Man, Norman must not know his daughter very well...
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
So they're escaping? But to an unknown place that may or may not exist. Dun dun dun! Hehe, I'm such a dork, so... great chapter, blah, blah, blah, I swear I say this every chapter I need to say something different.
jamay480 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
hah, made an account on this site because of this story. it's one of the best fanfics i've read so far. very captivating, loved every part of it
jamay480 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
loved this fanfic 3 definitely one of my favorites
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
Okay, I've noticed this every time you've done it. When you say, "me and Max," you're supposed to say, "Max and I."

That's what's been bothering me the most since I have a teacher that constantly corrects his students like that and I guess it rubbed off on me, but that's really the most major mistake you've made and you tend to capitalize random things. I still love your story to death, though, I'm not quite sure why, I seem to be addicted to mythological creatures...
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
And Pikachu just let Ash get all bloodied like that? Pikachu should have shocked Drew with a Thunderbolt!
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
I don't really get why everyone makes May's father so uptight and strict when he's really more like May than Caroline is, eh, whatever. I still like this story either way!
Slurpuff chapter 21 . 5/31/2012
Nice fic, I really liked it. :)
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
So Demon and Angel meet again and become friends. Oh, and roses, that is so Drew-like!
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Drew, not get attached to May? Impossible! Hehe, anyway great chapter!
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
So May and Drew finally met! Not exactly a good meeting, I suppose, but meeting again? May, you're just so crazy!
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Okay, first of all I simply adore the fact that you didn't make May have an arranged marriage with Brendan, which in my opinion is just overused, but you used Ash. LOVE IT!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »