Reviews for Demons of Metropolis
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
So they're escaping? But to an unknown place that may or may not exist. Dun dun dun! Hehe, I'm such a dork, so... great chapter, blah, blah, blah, I swear I say this every chapter I need to say something different.
jamay480 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
hah, made an account on this site because of this story. it's one of the best fanfics i've read so far. very captivating, loved every part of it
jamay480 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
loved this fanfic 3 definitely one of my favorites
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
Okay, I've noticed this every time you've done it. When you say, "me and Max," you're supposed to say, "Max and I."

That's what's been bothering me the most since I have a teacher that constantly corrects his students like that and I guess it rubbed off on me, but that's really the most major mistake you've made and you tend to capitalize random things. I still love your story to death, though, I'm not quite sure why, I seem to be addicted to mythological creatures...
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
And Pikachu just let Ash get all bloodied like that? Pikachu should have shocked Drew with a Thunderbolt!
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
I don't really get why everyone makes May's father so uptight and strict when he's really more like May than Caroline is, eh, whatever. I still like this story either way!
Princess Peachella chapter 21 . 5/31/2012
Nice fic, I really liked it. :)
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
So Demon and Angel meet again and become friends. Oh, and roses, that is so Drew-like!
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Drew, not get attached to May? Impossible! Hehe, anyway great chapter!
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
So May and Drew finally met! Not exactly a good meeting, I suppose, but meeting again? May, you're just so crazy!
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Okay, first of all I simply adore the fact that you didn't make May have an arranged marriage with Brendan, which in my opinion is just overused, but you used Ash. LOVE IT!
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Still in love...
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Okay, so far I'm loving your story and I feel that you really ought to have more reviews since this is amazing! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3