Reviews for Before there was Mercury: Almost Auntie Lav
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Okay, now I'm curious about these other stories...
Sara Winters chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Woo. That was intense. Hell, now I want to know exactly how it ended. You and these teasing short stories.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wonderful. You've kept the two of them in character, while aging them convincingly. Love the bitching about the inlaws. Don't envy Lav her mother-in-law at all.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
She's not exactly fond of Molly is she? But I think Molly isn't trying to break them up. For one thing, she cares about her family. And underneath all that she is a good person. Keep updating
Starshine chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
MORE MERCURY CHRONICLES.

*ahem*

I love the way you wrote Molly in this. I've very rarely seen her as anything other than the 'caring, supportive mother' in fanfiction, but honestly, she is older and seemingly quite conservative, and so I can definitely imagine her acting like this. Very believable.

Lavender and Parvati are brilliant too. It's easy to see the transition they've gone through from giggly schoolgirls to successful women, while still being the same person inside. And the last line is genius.

Nothing bad to say really... except the one thing that's missing from my life: (re-read the first line of this review.)
chelseyb chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Lovely. The friendship is so well done, though there's a certain sadness that she tells Parvati her secret before her husband. Parvati is wonderful, & just as I thought she would be as a more fleshed out character.

And the "he will or he won't" at the end - almost as if she doesn't care either way. Molly Weasley would be damn hard to have as an in-law.