Reviews for Chuck Versus the Night Shift
Purrum chapter 22 . 1/25
I would like to say this is one of my top five stories I've read on Fan-fiction.

I've enjoyed it reading a well crafted story that had a set destination from the outset.

I liked the way you picked up Sarah's indifference throughut the show and wove them effectlessly into the story.

And like other readers, I agree that Carina was a poorly utilized chartacter for the show.
Purrum chapter 2 . 1/21
This story is great better by each sentence. Loving it.
Bahip chapter 4 . 1/21
The story is good so far. There was just one problem that I saw, the Halo series is a Microsoft Game Studios game that is only for Xbox and PC.
Purrum chapter 1 . 1/21
Just read a very good first chapter. I think I'm going to enjoy this story.
LantianTiger chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
Wow. Wow. This story is amazing. I just read the whole thing in one go. Amazing.
N7sdr93 chapter 22 . 8/29/2013
I know this review is a little late, but I absolutely love this story. Its one of my favorites in the chuck fanfiction, and just fanfiction in general. I would love to read sequels showing their adventures or them as a couple. Any chances for that happening?
Nicodemusshadow chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
I just finished reading the story and I found it to be perfect. I feel like Carina is an under appreciated character in the Chuck universe and feel like you portrayed her in a realistic manner. Great job. I would recommend this story to anyone who enjoyed the show.
Lainton2003 chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
I'm actually glad this story has finished.. i've been reading almost none stop for two days and i loved every minute of it.

Great work..
Lainton2003
Maverick41 chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
I feel so damn bad for Sarah. But I feel so happy for Carina and Chuck. Super glad that you didn't write Chuck running off with Sarah because that would have been horrible. And even after all the things Sarah did, I can't help feeling so depressed about how things turned out for her though.

Love this story!

I am interested in a sequel, but more importantly, I think you should write more Charina stores. They don't have to be in this same universe...ie sequel to this story. Maybe you could write new stories for Chuck and Carina? There aren't enough of them on here. I really hope you do!

Thank you so much for this great story.
Maverick41 chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
That was beautiful. Very nicely done. Fell kind of sorry for Sarah because it seems everyone is together as a team and Sarah is out in the cold. But like the main point of this story...well how I saw it anyways...Love is a choice and Sarah has to suffer the consequences of hers.

Why does this have to end?
Maverick41 chapter 20 . 2/11/2013
Thank God they are finally together lol!

You hammered a point home that really bothered me about Sarah. When Chuck was an asset, she rejected him for it. Then she punishes Chuck for Prague repeatedly when all he wanted was everything, like Sarah said he could have. Chuck becomes a spy thinking they can finally be together and she rejects him again. On top of that she doesn't trust him when all he does is trust her. WTF? There are really no options left. Chuck was basically damned if he did, damned if he didn't.

On a side not lol...No really, this was a great chapter and I'm so happy with how the scene played out on the beach. The green Converses was a nice touch.

So close to the end, I'm a little sad about that fact.
Maverick41 chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
Sarah most definitely does not look good. And again, she's running like she always does. I'm pretty sure in the show, If Chuck hadn't kissed her, told her he loved her, ad asked her to run away with him, she would have run away with Shaw. And even with all that, it's still debated whether Sarah really chose to run with Chuck before Shaw had intercepted her.

Carina for the win!
Maverick41 chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
I have to commend you. This chapter was absolutely amazing! How you spun all those chapters and how you dealt with those horrible episodes were great. I mean yes, it was the same results, but with Carina there it made it so much better.

Sarah is such a bit*h for torturing Chuck like this. And seriously the whole name thing...Come on! I kind of understand why she did it and I know she's hurting, but damn she's absolutely murdering Chuck.

Amazing chapter!
Maverick41 chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
That's one of the things I hated about Sarah in season 3. Why wouldn't she support Chuck? I know he's changing and she's afraid and all that crap, but he needed her and, yes she's hurt, but what the hell?

This story is bringing up a lot of bad memories from season 3 lol. But love the story so much!

I like Ellie giving Carina slight pushes to go for Chuck.

On to the next chapter!
Maverick41 chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
God this was good. Way better than how the show was. Shaw taking credit when Carina actually killed Sydney was hilarious.

Damn Carina just needs to confess.