Reviews for I Want Never Gets
Carriemathison chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Very 'Fifty Shades of Grey' or rather 'Crawley' ! But I liked it! Erotic and hot:)
Alys chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh, who ever wants to be tasteful, anyway? ;P Very nicely done.
luvgoround chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I echo all the comments below. Absolutely HOT and love dominant Matthew and his yen for a certain pair of silk stockings. They do like to tease and play with each other, which makes them even more adorable. He so totally in love with her, and would never hurt her. Love how he untied the stockings so she could enter in more completely with him at the end. Makes your engine get all revved up. Give us some more.
PelirrojaBiu chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Another fantastic story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I'm pretty sure my sex life (not to mention life in general) is ever going to be as good as theirs is in ff.
Shirley Parker chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
It's kind of hard to review this fanfiction without come across as kind of perverted and a little gay haha. But hot damn! As someone who wrote BDSM (Just one fanfiction and it was a collab) I do appreciate you manage to find the balance between things that are in character and things that are sort of really freaking hot. It makes total sense for me that Mary would aloud (And reijoice) her husband to be a bit dominating in bed and I do think it's in character that he likes this role. First because, people who are in control of things do like these moments of freedom. Also, I have little doubt in my mind that they will set a level of confort during the honeymmon and the fact they are helplessly in love and sort of horny and waited for such a long time to bang (I'm so classy) makes them open for experimentation (And actually the whole penthouse UST will makes them eager for it). And you are one of the people who knows best how to deal with their desire. Oh, and one thing about really good boys: When you poke some of them, especially those devoted types, it can be really interesting and Matthew just strikes me as the kind of person who would have some ideas. So, you build the desire and obviously he would set off! And Mary is a tease so it makes snse. I think basically the most difficult thing to do with BDSM of a couple who often is not an adept is to balance the firm demeanor the fanfiction requires and the kinks with sprinkles of kindness because and you create small moments that grounds them on the reality we knowm (The fact he kisses her hand was such a nice touc). You allowed some moments of kindness that didn't make it sound crude (Believe me, I cannot deal with one thing I wrote once and every single review made me ashamed because it was pages of crazy things that boderline taste and crossed the line a couple of times. I've seen this side, you didn't. Except that it was better handled than 50 Shades Of Grey... Give me some credit! Haha). The slight gay part of this review is that I do have a thing for silk and stockings (And shoes, so I do like the prospect of not taking them off and mind you I don't wear stolks since I was a kid and now this got a little weird), as I told you I like some elements in stories. I used silk once for texture and I am glad you played with the texture of it. People often think that smut is hard to write, but I do think it's just a process of layers (Because it's about senses and feelings) and elements you want to use. Everything fitted the thematics of the story very well and the kinky elements you used made the story delicious.
downtonian chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
this is really good - the writing flows and the characterisation is brilliant. It's nice to see a story like this with some actual decent writing. Also, dominant Matthew is my favourite! _
antigone chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
i'm telling you, if the muse ever struck you, i think you could do one seriously awesome robert/cora fic . . . needless to say, whatever you write, it's well worth reading!
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
loved it and as long as there're in love it's tasteful. :-D
laydit chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Love it! :-D
didyouhaveagoodtime chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh, I just love them and I love you wrinting smut. It's so hot, and sexy and teasing and you can fell they just adore each other.

Very well done ;)
Serena89 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I'm now going to write all the reasons why I think this story is perfect and why it was absolutely NECESSARY that someone wrote Mary and Matthew in a light bondage situations because it's literally MEANT FOR THEM.

Mary is always IN charge of the situation, or at least tries to be. She demands control over her life, maybe because so often she's felt that control had been taken away from her. So she's always the strong one, leading the way, setting the pace. It can be quite tiring, to be in charge, even when we want to.

So when Matthew asks her to relinquish that control, when he secures her hands and, after having gained the upper hand, GIVES back instead of taking...well, sometimes it's powerful to be powerless. The feeling of wanting (to touch, to hold, to scratch, to grab) but being unable to reach it, however much we try, and having to take whatever the other wants to give and never more...with Matthew, all of him, so deliciously close but unattainable...well, I can see why Mary was in such a state of arousal. I think it suits her, very much.

And Matthew, who sees her under him, sprawled on the sheets, *his*, languid and incapable to tease, only there to be teased...all kinds of delicious. Honey, it was hot-tasteful. Yours is still the hottest smut out there.

You know what my favorite part was, though? He releases her. She doesn't ask him to, and he could finish it with her hands still tied up, but he sees how she's straining, trying to be free and he just...has to let her go. And there's something beautiful in it - even when playing games, something they were both enjoying, he can't quite imagine them to be anything but equals - they must end as they are, in an embrace, each free to take and hold and possess and *Free* the other. So wonderful, my Matthew. And the way she then uses this regained power was magnificent and fierce, touching everything she couldn't before, scratching and marking that soft skin on his back - GAH! I LOVE IT!

Definitely a perfect scenario. And I don't need to tell you how much I loved the premise to it as well. Mary, teasing mercilessly the poor Matthew, using the power of the new fashions, feigning ignorance with a knowing smile, then leading him on only to leave him hot and bothered behind. AAAAAAAW. It was all so good, so Mary, and I WANT this so much on the show. (the brief but intense image of Mary making love to him with her silk stockings on, impossibly soft on his skin. Jesus, why do you do this to me?). (What's gotten into you? "You" OMFG THIS LINE OH MATTHEW OPS THERE GO MY PANTS) (I also thank the show every day for that "Oh God, Mary" so now we know how he sounds during sex)

The ending was definitely fitting - for someone who had just done something so bold and confident, he suddenly looked shy and even surprised, *thanking her* (God bless him) because there'll never come a day in which he won't be grateful for this, them, her.

You know you have to write a prequel with Mary in Stockings, right? :P
Ultrahotpink chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
OMG, this was so incredibly hot! I think that it is very in character for Matthew and Mary's hat in the bedroom he's in charge! I loved him ordering her (nicely) to wear stockings when he wants her to! And tying her to the bed with her own stockings, so sexy! I thought it was very tastefully written given the subject matter! Amazing job as always! :)
thebarefootflapper chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
WOW... There's really no other coherent thought I can muster right now. Deliciously sexy and a perfect read on a hot summer's day.

Our girl's a very lucky lady indeed :P
eridani chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
It's a good thing the Army taught Matthew excellent knotting skills. Knowledge of a good slipknot is indispensible in such moments, though I doubt officer training school would have anticipated this use for them. Well done!