Reviews for Gaelleon's War
I loved this story I still want to know what Aguma Said that was so disturbing I think chapter 19 maybe. Man I wish it could come to an end but you said you were a bad writer I think you are awesome
Den-Henning chapter 38 . 9/2/2014
Still following this
Shut up I know it'll never be continued
KPBDream chapter 38 . 8/6/2014
More this is such a wonderful story!
And Ryuga is such a Psycho XD But I like him :D
And the end (A/N) Gingka I just laughed my ass off XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Hi dragon fang this josh awesomew
Veronica Mia Mora Miles chapter 38 . 2/8/2014
I have to agree ryuuga and gingka are the main pairs for yaoi there are more of them
turtleswift11 chapter 38 . 11/16/2013
Awesome! You are an amazing writer ! Totally! How many exclamation marks am I going to use! I don't know! ( gingka, you should feel disturbed ) Hey I didn't use an exclamation mark! Dammit.
ShadowSlayer2013 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
this is awesome so far! amazing! imma gonna keep reading *continues* ...
FleetingButterfly chapter 38 . 7/23/2013
FleetingButterfly: Discontinued?! TT-TT

Cherri-chan: NOOOO! It's like Chiddy-kitty all over again! (Good thing she's back.) Why do all the best stories discontinue? TToTT
Kuniko says Hi chapter 38 . 7/14/2013
Sorry for writing again, but if you do make the story I requested, I'm 15, with shoulder-length curly brown hair. I'm tall and sport hot pink glasses. I am nice, but will get super emotional at times or hav wicked mood swings. Hey, I did read this story and might I say, it's awesome! Kyo rocks as well!
Kuniko says Hi chapter 38 . 7/14/2013
Hi there! I read your truth or dare beyblade story, which was my favorite thing I ever read! Hey so... you seem to hate Tsu's (sorry for the nickname) guts. I don't know how into romance you are but... my name is Kuniko. I was wondering if maybe you would write a romance for me... and Tsu. I know it's stupid but I really would like for you ro do this! Also, I think Ryuga's really cool! He rocks! Sorry this request isn't necessarily about this story, I just thought this story would be the first one you check reviews on. Oh, again about the nicknames, I treat the characters like they're my friends. Sorry this is so long.
azure blue espeon chapter 38 . 6/28/2013
Wait- this is discontinued?!
DragonWave chapter 38 . 6/24/2013
X_X ...Discontinued? X_x
Guest chapter 38 . 6/19/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! don't stop the story! this is one of my fav stories of all time!... and i didn't know that Ember of Despair was your first fanfic... anyway you should countinue! and i didn't know that Ryuga was so popular in the rated m section (mostly because 10 stories come up on the list... RAWR!)... *goes to rated m section*...*and to google*...
Guest chapter 29 . 6/17/2013
MIYAKO! ONE OF MY FAV OCS OF YOURS! AND WHAT THE FAWK! RYUGA ONLY HAD ONE MOMENT IN THE ENTIRE THING! MY (and yours) FAV MFB CANON CHARACTER IS TOLD ABOUT AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE LIST! THE FAWK!? *advises you to duck head from flying object* okay, anyway the story is AWESOME! keep going...sorry for throwing invisible objects... i feel really bad now for raging at my favorite fanfic author -_-'
Guest chapter 27 . 6/17/2013