Reviews for Bruce Babysits the Avengers
Perceus Lokison chapter 9 . 7/25
Yup. I died from feels. I watched Doctor Strange yesterday and the end bit almost caused me to DIE. ALL MY FANGIRLY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE. LOKI IS WORKING WITH THE AVENGERS THEN THERE WILL BE FROSTIRON AND ... I will shut up now. Love the fic BTW. Please carry it on.
Wow, Bucky! I didn't think he would show up but he did cross my mind briefly :D Well, at least one year later and no update. It must be very busy over there then. For the third time at least, Thor and Loki are cute XD Thank you for the story, I wish there was more!
"Okay guys, time for lunch!" called Bruce.

"SUSTANANCE!" yelled Thor as he leaped out of the pool.
Gosh Child Thor is cute XD Cool for Coulson being here, I had a guess it would be him.
Well, looks like just about everyone was scared of the storm XD I wonder what will happen when they all go swimming.
Uh oh, thunder? Either something might be wrong with Thor or it's a natural thunderstorm and someone might get scared. Well I'm not sure any of them would and it's most likely the first one.
As I was saying, I think you did them very well, how they act I mean, it's not hard at all to imagine that this would really happen XD I really like that they're all together there and that they're kids, great idea! I think I already said this but I'll say it again, I love Thor and Loki's interactions with each other and everyone else, so cute! XD Thank you for this wonderful story!
Thor and Loki are so cute I love them! XD T
GuardianDragon98 chapter 7 . 4/17
Snow leopards... I can remember Tom Hiddleston petting a leopard cub on James Corden's show. So cute :D
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! SOOO GOOD!
fantastico chapter 9 . 2/10/2016
amazing. loki and thor are just so ADORABLE! PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2016
Please make more chapters.
LokiIkutoDracoHookDoctorSpike chapter 9 . 1/9/2016
So Amazingly Great! I will await eagerly for the next chapter! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE
babyloki21 chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Loved it so damn much... Please write more #Stucky... And if possible, some good!loki too...
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 9 . 11/28/2015