Reviews for Thalia Grace & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Soniko chapter 1 . 7/10
For the Great Prophecy Thalia should be sixteen, not eighteen.
moosejuice5 chapter 24 . 5/27
Two things, I'm fairly sure gods can't enter each others domains without permission and even if they could the Hera thing is a bit weird I thought Thalia was literally tortured, that would probably have longer lasting effects than 10mins. Other than that I'm loving this fic so far very well done
Averyk chapter 30 . 4/23
I have to say after reading this, I like it even better than the original. One of the few greats I have read among PJatO fics.
Skye chapter 22 . 3/5
Gosh, poor Thalia...
Skye chapter 20 . 3/4
Yeah, Thalia, that's the newest Oscars category: Best Finding-Of-Zeus'-Freaking-Lightning-Bolt. Well, maybe Leo has a better chance of winning another now.
Oh, and why did Zeus say that he'd kill Percy if he touched Thalia? He crawled into her sleeping bag, for goodness sake. Shouldn't that count as 'touching'?
Skye chapter 19 . 3/4
Lol. Smart Percy? Mean bellboys, and... NICO AND BIANCA! LONG TIME NO SEE! LIKE, SINCE THE 50s! Lol. I love this chapter. Too funny. You're amazing.
Skye chapter 8 . 3/3
Poor Percy, losing both his mom and Thalia in one go? Ouch. Honestly, I was hoping you'd kill Grover. I hate that goat-man. I say again that I love this story thusfar. A retelling, continuously quoting the Canon book but different enough to be considered new and fresh. Nicely done.
Skye chapter 3 . 3/2
Love these kinds of retellings, and love Thalia fics, so I'm a happy camper.
ddnt she hate storms?
TheMasterTrident13 chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
I'm just saying that if Thalia drank Nectar or ate ambrosia it would probaby cure all the bad effects of smoking. Percy probably wouldn't feel smoke as very toxic as being a son of Poseidon would probably flush the toxins well enough.
Pyro daemona chapter 30 . 9/3/2015
Great story, good relationship development too many people just make it happen, or they make a quick history that barely covers anything and put them together, I like how you made it take time and thruout the entire story u had me yelling at them to come out and say that they liked each other. Also great job at getting them to be in character while adding your own twist to them at the same time. Over all I think this a really good fanfic, great writing style and grammar keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more soon
ccshaney chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
Yeah I glad you made it Perlia, I love the pairing
KintoSin chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Oh man I love the way your characters interact with each other. I can already tell I'm going to love this series lol
Gokan123 chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
I wish you would've written Percy killing the Minotaur, but other than that great story!
MoonShine chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
Please don't listen to the anon Flyaway Free. I don't mean to be rude when I say this, but it's totally daft they want Percabeth to happen in a Perlia story, temporary or not. I get it if it's for a cheap plot development or whatever, but surely there's a better way than having Percy betray Thalia? I mean they freaking kiss in this chapter, and while it's true that Percy could be quite the ladies man, whether or not he knows it, I don't believe he's that kind of guy.