Reviews for Thalia Grace & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
ccshaney chapter 4 . 6/14
Yeah I glad you made it Perlia, I love the pairing
KintoSin chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Oh man I love the way your characters interact with each other. I can already tell I'm going to love this series lol
Gokan123 chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
I wish you would've written Percy killing the Minotaur, but other than that great story!
MoonShine chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
Please don't listen to the anon Flyaway Free. I don't mean to be rude when I say this, but it's totally daft they want Percabeth to happen in a Perlia story, temporary or not. I get it if it's for a cheap plot development or whatever, but surely there's a better way than having Percy betray Thalia? I mean they freaking kiss in this chapter, and while it's true that Percy could be quite the ladies man, whether or not he knows it, I don't believe he's that kind of guy.
Flyawayfree chapter 25 . 6/7/2014
You need to make her join the Hunters of Artemis and still have some feelings for Percy. Then she finds out about Percabeth and she gets MAD.
Kenichi-Kurosaki chapter 22 . 6/3/2014
I am loving this! The detail and choice of words is excellent and I like how you smoothly transition from chapter to chapter. Keep up the amazing work.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
I'm to lazy to login but whatever. I was just wondering if you knew that a brunette is someone with BROWN hair? You continuously refer to both Thalia and Percy as brunette then less than a few paragraphs later as having black hair. The story is rather fantastic though. I'm quite enjoying myself while reading it.
cookingscarlet chapter 29 . 4/27/2014
Heracles is a jerk(one comment)

Hercules is his roman form, zues is the youngest with hades as the oldest and Heracles wasn't born with the strength.(totally dif comment)
osca1110 chapter 30 . 4/16/2014
All i can say after reading this wonderful story is... WOW!
Seriously how come it that an adaptation which put a new wonderful spin on an already fantastic book gets so little recognition? This story is as good, if not better, than the original.
It has been a pleasure me to read this story, and i hope that you will continue writing stories.
jace.jones.9887 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I just wanted to say I loved this story and love the new one more.
tylerbamafan34 chapter 30 . 9/26/2013
Oh my gods, I don't know how I managed to put off reading this story for so long. Its sooooooo good. Thalia is a believable character and her slow attraction towards Percy is just masterfully done. You nailed everything and I cant believe how close this comes to surpassing the original. The same goes for The Sea of Monsters as well. Oh and both of their fathers are disapproving of their relationship. This adds drama I cant wait to see Aphrodite talk with Percy in the Titan's Curse.
hummingbird9 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Amazing story it.
StoryGamblette chapter 28 . 7/24/2013
Such an incredible story, so accurate to the characters too
moosejuice5 chapter 29 . 7/24/2013
good story, i really liked it
Scar2144 chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
I know that Star Wars the Old Republic glitch, where there eyes are all just black! anyway, this story is awesome, you have a great future ahead of you