Reviews for Thalia Grace & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Viper8784 chapter 4 . 2/20
Lol 'kill me now' that is so thalia I love it
Guest chapter 22 . 12/30/2016
Why were they so eager to hate her, what about Percy's fatal flaw
Soniko chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
For the Great Prophecy Thalia should be sixteen, not eighteen.
moosejuice5 chapter 24 . 5/27/2016
Two things, I'm fairly sure gods can't enter each others domains without permission and even if they could the Hera thing is a bit weird I thought Thalia was literally tortured, that would probably have longer lasting effects than 10mins. Other than that I'm loving this fic so far very well done
Averyk chapter 30 . 4/23/2016
I have to say after reading this, I like it even better than the original. One of the few greats I have read among PJatO fics.
Skye chapter 22 . 3/5/2016
Gosh, poor Thalia...
Skye chapter 20 . 3/4/2016
Yeah, Thalia, that's the newest Oscars category: Best Finding-Of-Zeus'-Freaking-Lightning-Bolt. Well, maybe Leo has a better chance of winning another now.
Oh, and why did Zeus say that he'd kill Percy if he touched Thalia? He crawled into her sleeping bag, for goodness sake. Shouldn't that count as 'touching'?
Skye chapter 19 . 3/4/2016
Lol. Smart Percy? Mean bellboys, and... NICO AND BIANCA! LONG TIME NO SEE! LIKE, SINCE THE 50s! Lol. I love this chapter. Too funny. You're amazing.
Skye chapter 8 . 3/3/2016
Poor Percy, losing both his mom and Thalia in one go? Ouch. Honestly, I was hoping you'd kill Grover. I hate that goat-man. I say again that I love this story thusfar. A retelling, continuously quoting the Canon book but different enough to be considered new and fresh. Nicely done.
Skye chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
Love these kinds of retellings, and love Thalia fics, so I'm a happy camper.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
ddnt she hate storms?
MasterTrident chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
I'm just saying that if Thalia drank Nectar or ate ambrosia it would probaby cure all the bad effects of smoking. Percy probably wouldn't feel smoke as very toxic as being a son of Poseidon would probably flush the toxins well enough.
Pyro daemona chapter 30 . 9/3/2015
Great story, good relationship development too many people just make it happen, or they make a quick history that barely covers anything and put them together, I like how you made it take time and thruout the entire story u had me yelling at them to come out and say that they liked each other. Also great job at getting them to be in character while adding your own twist to them at the same time. Over all I think this a really good fanfic, great writing style and grammar keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more soon
ccshaney chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
Yeah I glad you made it Perlia, I love the pairing
KintoSin chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Oh man I love the way your characters interact with each other. I can already tell I'm going to love this series lol