Reviews for The Will to Live
szmtex chapter 7 . 8/10
and as always to live through almost certain death in rift naruto needed uzumaki longevity rinnegan and kyuubi using all of his energy on healing, while sasuke needed only his uchihasnes how fair...
Wind Dragon Master chapter 11 . 8/1
And Shizuka too, I don't know who to pair her up with. Could let her get Sasuke also.
Wind Dragon Master chapter 12 . 8/1
I love to read your story. It is very thrilling and interesting. But if you could make it longer then that would be better but hey, it's your fanfic. And as for the pairings, Takashi/Rei, Naruto/Saeko (or also add Saya), Sasuke/Yuki, Kohta/Rika and I don't know about Kyoko. Please update again soon.
Tenma Sosei chapter 12 . 7/26
Please tell me Rei, Saeko, Saya, Shizuka and Rika are with Naruto? I get sick and tired of cannon pairings.
GamerNaruto chapter 12 . 7/8
BLEEEEEEEEEE update immediately
Reain chapter 12 . 6/16
I should have checked the update date, seeing as its been two years since you've updated. I just recently started checking out some of the other HoTD stories...and I regret reading this. Its very good but seems like it will forever remain unfinished. For shame friend, for shame. Oh well! Thank you wherever you are! It was fun!
Death's Cold Touch chapter 12 . 5/25
Good job dude please update soon don't abandon your story t
correnhimself316 chapter 12 . 4/9
Damn shame this story has not been updated, combined with the knowledge of the now finished manga, this could have been an awesome story.
correnhimself316 chapter 2 . 4/9
Ack don't hurt us Kurama! I reviewed it! Good job on the first two chapters.
TheQueen'sknight chapter 12 . 3/14
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
Um it's kind of been almost two years.. Did you discontinue this story?
The Fox Sage chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Update dude it has been two years you need to update the story
The Fox Sage chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
Most omakes are just jokes but yours hold a unique beauty and tranquility born from the understanding of the two individuals that are as different as night and day these two who share such a close bond that it transists time and space
agitofang666 chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
oh man oh man i cant wait till the next chp come on man update! btw is sasuke a good guy or bad? ohhh can you make a pairing where naruto stays with shizuka x saya x (all other females)
Waldo Santiago chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
I hate that such an amazing story hasn't been updated.