Reviews for The Will to Live
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
Um it's kind of been almost two years.. Did you discontinue this story?
The Fox Sage chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Update dude it has been two years you need to update the story
The Fox Sage chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
Most omakes are just jokes but yours hold a unique beauty and tranquility born from the understanding of the two individuals that are as different as night and day these two who share such a close bond that it transists time and space
agitofang666 chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
oh man oh man i cant wait till the next chp come on man update! btw is sasuke a good guy or bad? ohhh can you make a pairing where naruto stays with shizuka x saya x (all other females)
Waldo Santiago chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
I hate that such an amazing story hasn't been updated.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
well sorry to inform you im gonna stop reading this story.. i really hope sasgay died.. i dont care about he is not being an asshole or not.. i just hate him.. i really want him dead.. well goodbye..
Anon chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Look, the plot is amazing and this has the potential to grow into an amazing story. It's just that the lack of quality in your writing is just kind of a turn off. I saw that you used we're in the wrong place multiple times. Also, what's with the useless OC's and stuff. Why not introduce Rika (or whatever the hell her name is) and use that to advance the plot. Not just introduce some random characters that won't do anything for the actual advancement of the story. Other than that, love the fic, and keep more coming man.
nobody chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
fucking waste of my time
Minato 1 chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Upload soon.
Minato 1 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Yep definitely intresting
Minato 1 chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
Dude I have to say your story is awesome.
Googlemo chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
Ok, First of all I wanna answer your AN:
Nobody gives a fuck about other people pairings, ONLY about Naruto, Thats why readers want him to have ALL WOMEN, its a bit too much thats why you just create tension for him and them and make them interested in him, flirting chasing, so on(The only one girl that I wanna see him with is Saekoany others). You can make TakashiRei and KohtaSaya but it shouldn't have any attention.

Sasuke... Ok he was transported here BEFORE he became complete gay, but already bad enough. WTF with him becoming suddenly good?!

The story itself good, the second best HOTDxNaruto CO after Forward Unto Dawn, but not really THAT good, I mean WHY you gave him rinnengan didn't use it EVEN ONCE and then create some stupid shit like Tenkai?! Also Kyuubi teaching ANYTHING is a super retarded Fanfiction idea(HE IS A FUCKING GIANT FOX, he doesn't know ANY human shit!)

Still Id like too see more.
Googlemo chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
The worst chapter of this story... WTF with those useless OCs?! Why you even included them?! You should have made Naruto meet Riku and progress story more!
Googlemo chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Lol thats Kimimaro right?! Are there gonna be Kabuto too?!