Reviews for The Will to Live
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 2 . 6/29
The transition from him screaming to his meeting of the Hokage makes no sense. It seemed as if Naruto's mind broke when he started screaming. And, yet, a flash of light gave him enough clarity to take notice of the fourth Hokage, where he started stuttering like a fan boy. It kinda ruins the entire moment between Naruto and his father because the transition simply makes no sense. Naruto should either be seemingly out of his mind during the encounter, or you should simply take out the part where his mind brakes.
Shizu Uchiha chapter 12 . 6/23
Fuck in awesome, the monster are related to resident evil?
Please update soon.
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 12 . 3/5
ok this story is awsome I NEED to read the rest please update soon
Ashzaroth chapter 4 . 3/4
A spongebob reference
More specifically Mr krabs.
Nice.
I am officially in love with this story. Please update soon.
Why do people always have him freak over a tv I know it classic but naruto does have movie theaters in color and screen communication his world seems closer to the sixties than ancient. Good story though I can imagine naruto acting the way you have him do but was the rinnagan necessary does it have a point later or is it just cool which is fine
dcsonic 10 chapter 12 . 9/21/2015
please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
Barley: A plant you widely used to make cereal.
Solider: A word to describe something as more solid than solid.
szmtex chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
and as always to live through almost certain death in rift naruto needed uzumaki longevity rinnegan and kyuubi using all of his energy on healing, while sasuke needed only his uchihasnes how fair...
Wind Dragon Master chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
And Shizuka too, I don't know who to pair her up with. Could let her get Sasuke also.
Wind Dragon Master chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
I love to read your story. It is very thrilling and interesting. But if you could make it longer then that would be better but hey, it's your fanfic. And as for the pairings, Takashi/Rei, Naruto/Saeko (or also add Saya), Sasuke/Yuki, Kohta/Rika and I don't know about Kyoko. Please update again soon.
Tenma Sosei chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
Please tell me Rei, Saeko, Saya, Shizuka and Rika are with Naruto? I get sick and tired of cannon pairings.
GamerNaruto chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
BLEEEEEEEEEE update immediately
Reain chapter 12 . 6/16/2015
I should have checked the update date, seeing as its been two years since you've updated. I just recently started checking out some of the other HoTD stories...and I regret reading this. Its very good but seems like it will forever remain unfinished. For shame friend, for shame. Oh well! Thank you wherever you are! It was fun!
Death's Cold Touch chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
Good job dude please update soon don't abandon your story t