Reviews for Fearless
Shandare chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Great story and enjoyed it (and the others immensely). Just one tiny point you've written "a chance to clean her conscious" when what you mean is conscience. ;-)
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
loved it! aww loved the end! i think u should continue! loved it!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is awesome. I'm reading all your fics about them. I look forward to it
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh I think this is my last review! haha wow that was a lot of stories! I loved them all and no matter how many times your restart the beginning of their relationship or just the progression of it it's still fresh and fun to read :) still looking for that word to describe what they have (can't find it...probably wont either haha) well this has been a productive 40 minutes writing these reviews and i shall be happy to write more when you get the chance to post any more gems :) i love your work! I don't think I actually read ALL your stories...but...i should probably take a nap after basically reading all day haha :) thank you for taking the time to write such amazing stories!
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Yay! You have a TON of Clint/Tash fics. I am very happy!

This was so sweet, but not sickeningly so. It was actually kind of sad, too, but very well written. You are a joy to read and I am so looking forward to reading the rest of your fics. I'll have to check out your X-Files fics, too, though I am more a Dogget/Reyes fan than a Mulder/Scully shipper. I may check out your LotR, also, since you write so well you'll do them justice!
levisrictusias chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Beautifully written. I'm speechless. Barely anyone knows how to write sex-YOU know how to write sex. Gorgeous and powerful.
Starrgazer11 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
i love you and your story (more please, maybe around the tower?)
Superhero geek chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
luv it! luv it! luv it! make more please.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love Clintasha. You captured her perfectly in this, I think, with the strength she has that is almost brittle, but only in the privacy of her own thoughts. The fact that you took us into her head, and then right to a Clint-Natasha scene was perfect, since it let you explore the vulnerabilities without making her ooc. Loved the looks at the other teammates, from her eyes. The sex scene was well-written; explicit, but not over-the-top, and you kept to the characters throughout instead of making it generic, which people often end up doing. Good work!
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I've come to the conclusion you cannot write a bad BlackHawk fic! It's impossible for you! You are just amazing!

Cheers, AJ
MIkaela chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
loved it
nikonic chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Great way to address her past and such. Very well done!
discordchick chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Yup. Its officialy. You definitely need to write more of this. If not this, then more of these two! You wrote them so well. And hot. I really loved it!
Tardisandaguitar chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Brilliant story. Truly wonderful. It's one of the best Clintasha fics I have read. :)
221B-starktower chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh, oh my. Thats was really rather well written. I like the extra background you gave Nat, and the excess of how norms don't apply to them. Very nice indeed x