Reviews for Two More
SnuffyOfTheWind chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
You know, I just realized that I've never reviewed this. I'm a horrible person D:

AMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

(Oh god, I'm turning into Obiwan aren't I? Sorry about that. Oh come on, me)

And we have to relive the horrible moment when Plutonia, the longest living OC and protector of the Sealand, being reaped. And also Den the slightly jerk. SLIGHTY Jerk. Since none of the Nordics can really be jerks ;D
Socbballluvr13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I can't wait for the rest of this. It will be amazing, I know it. But of course, all your work is amazing.
Lord Axxingtons chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
AAAAAAAHHH. AMER AND MATT FEELINGS. MY BABIES WHYYYYY. I couldn't have gotten through that without knowing that Matt's gonna be OK because you WOULD be cruel like that. Amer... COACH THEM WELL!

Are we gonna see Amer watching the games? That would be awesomehorrible.
Milla chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Pleeaase update soon. Im so curious how the story will go on. *impatient-jumping*
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
JOURNEY! Do you understand what this series has done to me? I've literally been reduced to the pathetic person who keeps coming back again and again to the very thing that gives her pain because she can't live without it. Yet again you give us another insight into the Brutal trilogy, and yet again I read it eagerly, knowing full well my heart will be torn to shreds. This chapter was no exception. Add to that the fact that it's AMER, my favorite character ever at the moment, going through all this psychological anguish, and ... gwuuuuuh. This series both breaks me and makes me whole, and I hope you understand that. ;_;

Melodramatics aside, I'm hesitantly excited about this. It'll be great to see the 48th from Amer's POV, but undoubtedly agonizing as well. I just have to keep reminding myself that it'll end happily - for Amer and Shiran at least - and maybe I can retain some of my fastly-slipping sanity.

Amer's worries that Matt was going to be reaped tore at my fangirl soul, even though I knew he'd be okay. Not to mention the thought of Amer being driven to suicide should something happen to Matt. The 'action hero' line did get a little laugh out of me - a sign of our original Amer, glimpsing through the broken shell he has become. Well, even if it was mostly acting.

Poor Den and Plutonia. I can't imagine that Den and Amer will get along too well, though. And I'd have the same moral dilemma as him - help your tributes possibly become killers, or abandon them to die? Neither way is a great option.

And then, District 5 - *Heart starts racing* HANG ON OBIWAN YOU CAN HANDLE IT YOU CAN HANDLE IT JUST REMEMBER IT'LL BE OKAY-

Shiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :(
WillowFluffiet chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
You-you made a bit more to the Brutal series!

Thank you so much It makes me so happy. :D
FrostyTheBookLover chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
AMERICA NUUUUUHHHH DON'T BE SAD I LOVE YOU MATTIE WASN'T PICKED YOU'RE GOING TOBE OKAY, AND WHATEVER IS THE MATTER WITH DISTRICT 5 SHOULDN'T KILL ANYONE JUST... DERP!

Anyways... I didn't realize Den Copen was Denmark until I looked back at the name thinking 'wow, this chick is really good with coming up with original names...' And then CopenCopenhagen clicked in my head and I was like DENNY! NUUUUZZZZ!