Reviews for Loyalty
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 2/4
Amazing! I love McGonagall!
Kekejo99 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This is the first good Colin story. GOOD JOB!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
YES! I LOVE IT!
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Aw, I love Colin. That's exactly how a brother should be- protecting and loving his sibling no matter what. You portrayed that wonderfully.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh, oh, oh I absolutely loved this (I just had to read it after reading the summary).

I loved Colin (wooo go Colin!) and McGonagall :D She may be mean sometimes, but... she's not.

This was very well written and I just wanted to hug McGonagall... I really, REALLY did.

Excellent writing.
earlyable chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
And that's how I wish the rest of the world would act!
yay chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I like this, both for the actual fic and the attitudes in it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I loved that!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love this oneshot. :D It made me smile. Go Colin!
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Ah I love McGonagall!
BlueWolfStoryTeller chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Nice little fic. Old Jenkins is going to be in trouble then McGonagall gets hold of him
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
ROFL. Go McGonagall!
Loved this!
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
You just have an uncanny ability to write something that is both sweet and humourous, don't you?

Okay, so I'm sure we've all felt that undeniable sense of rage in the pit of our stomachs, and I just have to say brava for being able to write it out like so, where I could practically feel it too. That was magical.

As for the "Son of a Milkman" part. Oh goodness, that made me just crack a grin. Perfect for the mood, to give us that 'witty comment' that the hero always makes.

"Oddly enough, Mr. Creevey, I'd discerned that much for myself, but thank you." Oh, McGonagall. How I enjoy the way that you write her as if she's always on the tip of your fingertips.

And then the whole sentiment of the piece at large. How Colin was simply sticking up for his brother, and wasn't ashamed. Well, unfortunately there's not a lot of siblings or cases like that, and it's always great to learn that the grass is green elsewhere too. I've always enjoyed the 'out' character stories, because it shows that Hogwarts is just as diverse as the rest of the world, and that Hogwarts isn't immune to these kinds of things. Lovely.

"If anyone asks, I gave you a week's detention for punching Jenkins." Enough said. That equals the making of my life.

Splendid, per usual!
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh, Minny, you truly realize how awesome Colin is, even though most people don't. I tip my hat to you, Minny, and Colin. Good work.
Nyx Nox chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Wow. I think this might be one of my favorites I've read so far this year..