Reviews for Love Rivals
blackhellbutterfly chapter 22 . 7/12
You should update or else I'll kill you. Hahaha. Nice story btw. Hope you'll update it's been years.
Kimimimo chapter 22 . 6/19
Gracias... espero el próximo capítulo... : ) (*_*)/~~~
Kimimimo chapter 16 . 6/19
Sigue así...es muy entretenido tu fanfic...gracias arigato! sunakoxkyohei
girl.az2001 chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
amo esta pareja son el uno para el otro
girl.az2001 chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
kia how beautiful I hope to continue with that kind of scene can no longer wait for the next episode
melissaBa chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
more more more! mñe!
Andy chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
That great, although not finished this fanfic uu .. go and finish it, failing bit (well, depending on how I see it) is that you may not see this message but in case if I want ... please know what happens after.
Well good, you may not have time now, so I'll wait to see that for some reason this message and finish lol not good.
Thanks for posting, and will wait patiently but eager to upgrade your
Bye
PD: Ranmaru a pervert 'game game haha
margaretmarilynmorrison chapter 22 . 3/2/2014
oh no please continue! awesome story!
Luna Inu chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
Pleaseeeeeeee. Continue the story. I want to know what happened at dinner. Will they be teased? Will it turn into a lemon? Will they just ignore it? Will Kyohei ever finally propose? Please, continue. The suspense is killing me.
Luna Inu chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Plz add a new chapter. I'm dying not knowing how the evening will now go between Kyohei and Sunako.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/15/2013
Oh my gosh! I have recently started reading this fanfic, and OMG I'm OBSESSED! I absolutely love it and can't wait for more! 3 3 3
anitsirhc chapter 22 . 8/9/2013
waaahhh! i am getting excited for the up coming chapters! _ hope you will update as soon as you finish all your priorities. ;) keep up the great job and good luck to all your works! )
anitsirhc chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
aawww...i just remembered my boyfriend and i missed him! :") 3
Cheesehead101 chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
Ahahaha guts and eyeballs of a fish XD nice one!
QuantumComplexity chapter 21 . 6/12/2013