Reviews for InhaleExhale
Liked this.
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
lol!
checkmate14 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
oh wow okay this was a surprising turn on there we go things you learn from fanfiction wow kudos to you
Suga Bee chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Possibly the sexiest story I've ever read. :) I'm at a loss of words, everything was just too perfect, you've got to keep writing for the couple!

Your loyal reader,
Suga Bee
Post U Later chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
OMG! YES! I Love It! XD
The "Huge Bag Of Weed!" Perfect! The Jolly Green Giant Smokes The Green! I Really Do Love It! XP
& Then Clint Come & Interrupts Them? Too Funny!
"Well if I knew you two were going to mack like teenagers I would have brought my camera,"
"And smoking? Really guys, what would Mom and Dad think?"
I Absolutely Love The Way He Says That Just In Increase The Awkwardness! XD
& The Last Line, Just PERFECT! X3
Great Job. I Really Loved It!
creaturecomfort chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
UNFFFFFF. You have no idea what this has done to me.

I've always loved shotgun smoking. This was insanely hot. Thank you forever.
MirandaKaye chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Possibly the sexiest short fic where the hot sex is implied I've ever read. Love the fact Bruce is a smoker. Mark has always struck me as a pretty big pothead. :) Fucking great job. :)
ReadingWritingAllDayLong chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
this was amazing! Loved clint at the end xD
pbk chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
see, and when the two of them got in the car and drove off together into the sunset, my first thought was that they were off to score a fat sack of weed then blind each other with science. f'love it!
Lizzy0305 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
"If that rubs you the wrong way..."

Lol, no, this rubs me quite the right way. :D

Great story :3
colettecapricious chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Excellent! More please! This is my favorite pairing. I like the way you wrote Clint into it at the end also.

I must be tired. I can barely form a sentence. Anyway - more, please!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Are you like pyshic or something? I was talking to friends about getting high and shotgunning and then I thought of Bruce and Tony shotgunning then having sex. And then I get on here and see this! Dead serious are you pyshic?

Also. Epic story! Love Clint's entrance.