Reviews for If Found, Please Return To
Warkitty chapter 1 . 4/11
:) funny
JuliusKing chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Really funny and light-hearted. Not really laugh after laugh after laugh until I can't stop laughing, but it has this natural element to it that amuses me and keeps me reading. Cat's silly, Jade's witty, and Tori makes for a great person to play off of. It all really works. Really I think my only speculation that isn't entirely positive is that Jade seems more like a teasing friend than an actual girlfriend, but I guess a relationship that naturally settles into kind of casual over outright hatred into pure love and adoration is actually a better thing, so yeah.
u r awesome chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I have the biggest smile on my face! This story was hilarious! And it was really cute as well! You characterized Cat, Jade, and Tori very well! Jade and Tori's playful banter made me laugh! The ending cracked me up too! :)
Great job! I enjoyed reading this story! It was a very fun read. Keep up the spectacular writing.

u r awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Love it
mennanenna chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This story was calm; I got to relax for a few minutes. Just what I needed, thanks!
AnonDot chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loll. Very enjoyable my friend .You were right when you said it was random :D Just sayin :D
StakeTheHeart chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I laughed all the way through this. Nice work!
uncleankle chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Hahaha hey, this is cute! Well, not super cute but hilarious hahaha
Those two are serious thing
SKRowling chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
awwwww I loved this! it was a perfectly fluffy interlude.
Jakarie chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
That was adorably awesome. Loved it.
jori love chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
such a cute story. i loved it :)
kikouma chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Random but Lol

what about No trivia :( ?
DarkJosey66 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Lol that was hilarious but i think Jade shouldve stuck the gum in Tori's hand at the end instead but i loved it all the same
The Sovereign chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
that was funny and it was very close to cats true character good job..
FreedomInTheMusic chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is so cute I love the Jori dynamic and it was pretty funny as well :) Tori and Jade need to improve on their parenting skills a bit though ;)