Reviews for Sewn
Swagness maximum faness chapter 14 . 1/12
Damn that's sad I loved it thow great book
You should edit the last chapter have it like*tony n Loki bff now all well ends well* (make it seem like a clear ending)

Then mabey no more asking for another chapter
fatalsummercry chapter 14 . 4/7/2016
Pleas you have to finish the story i love this story and i have to know how it ends. Pleas pleas just one or two more chapters i really really want to know what happens, this is my favorite story. Just gonna say it... i'm gonna favorite and follow your story hoping that one day i will get to finish reading it and get to know how it end
-Fatalsummercry, BIG fan off your work
DreamTeam2 chapter 14 . 2/12/2016
Im just gunna put it out there that this story is absolutely amazing. I know I commented before, but I love this story. I get why you aren't updating and I'm OK with it. I guess I love this so much because I wrote something like this a while ago for another fandom and couldn't write anymore because I didn't feel the way I felt when I first wrote it. I guess I'm saying thanks for writing this:)
DreamTeam2 chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
Oh my God. This is so good so far! I love It and I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
I almost started crying!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Is it weird that while reading this I tasted blood in my mouth? Just goes to show how realistic it was.
The Ghost King chapter 14 . 1/9/2016
I love this so much... does that sound weird and twisted that you could love something like this? Well, I do and many people find me weird for that. But I don't give a shit. Your writing skills are just pure (insert fangirl noises here) and I WANT MORE AND MORE, so you better not stop. Keep. It. Comin'.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
Hello Cats. The story started well, but as it progressed, as Loki spiralled down further into self loathing, self harm, and worse, it really seemed you lost your way.

By the end of chapter 13 there were so many errors and yet so much despair in this, I began to really worry about YOU. Cats, I may be wrong, but if you have any of these problems yourself, you need to get help. Realising you need help, is the first step, getting it the second. It's the beginning of a long journey, with ups and downs, but depression can be lessened and life can start to feel worth living again.

I may be reading too much of myself into this, but I hope you will soon feel better, and more confident to write again. However, I suggest a much lighter, fluffier plot . Best Wishes. £££
Hekka chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
I somehow do not understand the logic to keep the prisoner not in prison but in the throne room, with no guards in the vicinity of the said prisoner.
DricabannerOdinson chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
Queria tanto uma continuação 3
Volmornu chapter 14 . 5/1/2015
It's not a mental breakdown and he didn't have "issues". Suicide, cutting and drug usage is normal considering his circumstances; so is his suffering. Anyway, I love this story. Makes a hell of a lot more sense than most people's REAL lives.
Happyewok chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
This fix started really great but as it progressed it turned out to be just shit. The shittyest fix ever
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
i got this frostiron vibe coming for future installment when u feel loike coming back for it
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
woah doughbag odin didnt said that his son, loki.