Reviews for Sand and Moonlight
tdish chapter 1 . 5/25
I'm not a fan of the pairings in this story; however, this story is amazing.
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Damn Ichigo had a list of words that triggered fits huh? Wow, that was intense! He could never go to a hospital after his time with Aizen huh? All those white walls in that place, Ichigo wouldn’t know what to do with himself. The story was good and I thought Ichigo becoming king was awesome. His change in behavior was pretty amusing as well, like when he clicked out on that arrancar for calling him master. I commend Satrk for being able to stop him from doing things he might regret. I feel as though the main pairing should have probably been Ichigo X Ishida because Aizen was dead at the start of the fic and IchXIshi was the end pair. The story was great though, good job! Thanks for sharing it! _
shugo tensai chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I loved this, hooray for happy endings :)
OrangeLatte chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Liked this.
"Maybe if you please me, I'll leave your friends alone when they get here. Send them back with a warning and a few scratches after letting them see how well trained you are. Maybe." - that was the scariest line in the whole story, sneaked my breath away instantly.
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Despite that pain and angst, this really is a lovely and beautiful story. Uuryu is a snarky, mouthly little wanker, but I think that he is one of the few characters in the manga that has the emotional stability and maturity to handle a situation like this.

Thanks for sharing with us!
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow, wonderful story. Absolutely magnificent, beautiful, amazing. I love the story and the emotions. Thank you.
Animelvr chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Ok this fic rocked! I thought the torture bit were tastefully done and not over the top... Good work!
Ninie-san chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Amazing!Your story,your character's feelings,your writing are ...Wow!And so realistic!
" I swear they started looking at me like I was the God Aizen had tried to be."This sentence is so deep I really like it!And what's a end:"I couldn't ask for more" So simple and effective!All your text is great!I do like your writing!
Thank you!
honeyMellon chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is one of the best Ichigo/Ishida stories I've read. The best thing about it the subtlety and uniqueness of the storyline. Good job!
loveless fangirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
...holy shit... i think i'm gonna cry.
salena98 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
yay!
Hesymi chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I like alternate endings to the Arrancar Arc and yours is very original. A little dark, yes, but extremely interesting. Ichigo is on one side strong and self-confident, and on the other side fragile and broken. Aizen is manipulative and scary. And I love Uryuu's support to Ichigo. You perfectly describe Ichigo's emotions and the relationships happening gradually between them. And it's a very good idea to have developped their story over several years. In fact I have so enjoyed your fiction that I would like to translate it into French and publish it on my account. I am not a writer like you, but I publish translations of fiction written in English or Spanish. So if you agree, do not hesitate to answer me (even if you do not agree, you can answer me!)
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
this is very original and i love what you did with the canon. although i don't usually like the pairs in here, you write them so well that i don't mind.
emobunny4eva chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wow that was really emotional, very well done done.