Reviews for Patience and Loyalty
aRangersHorseLovesApples chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
This needs to be right now...:D
annabelthegreat chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Please update... this is really great
star that shines on angels win chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
laughing so hard I'm crying... because the chapter names with friends like these, who needs enemies? that's the joke from finding nemo XD except... a little different
flacka94 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
This is great! I have to say i really hate you (but in a good way xD). For not finish it. I get that the inspiraciĆ³n is gone but... But... THIS IS SOOOO. GOOD :( . I really hope Merlin finds a way into your hear once again and we can have and ending for this. Hey! There is nothing wrong in hoping ;D
Gabriella Somerfield chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Please continue this story it's great
Pagen Godess chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
i was very happy when i was able to find this story again though it makes me sad to hear that you don't plan on updating for awhile. thats okay though i shall eagerly await your next chapter and even if it never comes i shall still enjoy your story. good luck with supernatural.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Addicted to Supernatural?

...We have the exact same problem...XD
Mediatrix chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
How in the world could you loose interest in Merlin? :-( It's pretty much my obsession.

Merlin rules!
cvgirl chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Update soon! GAH September seems to long.
Shizuka10 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Wow ! Very good chapter! I am glad Arthur finally admitted that he was wrong.
Valkyriexx chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Yay! An update! And it so makes up for the long wait.
The only thing is that Merlin forgives him a little too easily, but that's not out of character. Afterall, he forgave Arthur for murdering his girlfriend very easily.
In other words; fabulous. Update soon? Please?
ruby890 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That was great. Loved it. Plz update.
readernurse chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was very well written, and a good idea. I liked the flashbacks, and the way Morgana twisted what was said (kinda like a part of my story). I loved the way you wrote Merlin, too. Especially the last 'speech' at the end of the chapter...I can't wait to see what happens next! please update soon.