Reviews for Five Minute Major
Beccabu32 chapter 26 . 5/21
Please update soon can't wait for the next chapter I don't care how slow it is I love this story
Izume Shanako chapter 26 . 5/16
I searched around for some fan-fiction and came across this one. Although I'm not into hockey, I decided to read this. I spent a couple hours reading the story today and love the story!
I'm going to continue reading and following this delightful story, thanks for writing this for all of us to read! *hugs*
ApatheticIdiots chapter 1 . 5/15
Next please
gaaralover1989 chapter 26 . 5/11
Holy cow! How have I not come across this fic earlier?! I love how you've written grimmjow and ichigo, I am desperately waiting for the next chapter.
Chlo chapter 26 . 5/9
Hello there!
It's been awhile since my last reading and here I am, finally able to read the last chapters you shared with us.
First of all, thank you so much for your hard work! I enjoy this fic more and more, it's just perfect. Never boring or too slow, absolutely not. It's the opposite! xD I'm one of those who don't want the story to end. _-
Anyway... in this last chapter Grimmjow's feelings finally seem a bit clear now, well... something like that! xD
I like how you build the pace and how everything seem realistic, nice job!

See you next time.

Ps Please be aware English isn't my native language. xD Pardon for mistakes and lack of skills.
PenandPaperlove chapter 26 . 5/8
I am so in love with this story! I just spent the past few hours or so reading the entire 26 chapters. I'm a stickler for how people write GrimmIchi, and I LOVE how well you've portrayed them. I can't even imagine why people get mad with the lack of smut,when their sexual tension keeps me sated! I'm incredibly eager for your next update.
bipop chapter 26 . 5/5
I like it! Hope you'll update soon!
Sodeno shirayuki chapter 26 . 5/1
This chapter and your whole story is awesome! Please update soon! I look forward to it
cleodaze chapter 26 . 4/25
i've just discovered this story and read through the whole 26 chapter in one night and i am seriously hoooked until i hoped that this fic keeps on going because i need more. the hockey theme just brings out the competitiveness and tensions between these two and their characters play nicely well and i can't wait till they resolves their issues with each other and i am starting to rambles but yeah. and i'd rather slow pace with good plot rather than short and shitty (and with your style of writing i don't mind reading this till its 50th chapter). looking forward to the next chapter and here's love for youuu /throw you loveeee/
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 16 . 4/19
Eh, this review seems like nothing much..why are you so angry about a little comment? But then again, I would be too in your situation. Comments can really hurt. D:
Akrximay chapter 26 . 4/5
Junichi, dear, I think that the story is moving at a perfect pace for two guys who wanted to basically kill each other when they met! It has to move slow but that is one of the appeals to a slow-burn story which this definitely falls in the category of. This back and forth is very realistic and if you lose fans because all they want is a steamy sex scene and they cant appreciate this build of character and relationship, then they are truly tactless and a only searching for a poorly written romp on fanfiction. For me the prior make the sex all the better to read so please keep doing what you are doing because I've been following this story since the early chapters and I cant wait to see what your genius self comes up with next. Ive loved the interaction between these two and I know that its been worth the wait, so I cant wait to read the next chapter!

May
Docta Boogie chapter 26 . 4/4
I can't even express to you how excited I was when I logged in and saw this story was updated. Fangirl mode fully activated. I loved the insight to Grimmjow's mind. That moment of realization was priceless. As always you never disappoint! Thank you for another wonderful update!
Akirisa chapter 26 . 4/1
OMG! Aaa I'm do excited! I love your story so much.
Uff, you know. I was kinda worried if you will continue. I was giving up any hope, and I didn't check it bere for a while. And then Yay! You updated! I was so happy! *.*
I really love it. Hope you'll update slon, cause I'm dying! I can't wait! Nah, of course I but.. No, I was wrong, I can't wait! Aaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm too excited! I can't wait for next chapter. I can't wait for next chapter. I can't wait for next chapter. I can't wait for next chapter.. I can't wait for next chapter..
PS: Just update soon cause she'll repeat it over and over again until next chapter..
Kreev chapter 26 . 3/27
I'll admit it. It gets a bit tedious. Sort of like the filler arcs in the anime. I usually skip over them. But when I take the time to read, I find myself genuinely enjoying these slower bits. They're like previews to the main story. Little breaks in between the thicker chapters.
Also, I'm sort of thinking of The Hobbit, here - epic story, lots of writing, some parts that probably weren't necessary but that were enjoyable additions anyway.
It definitely ain't instant gratification, but in the end I'll have enjoyed every last bit of FMM. And when the final chapter's out, Imma go re-read the whole damn thing. Every. Single. Chapter.
Because fuck eating, sleeping, and working. Juni wrote a motherfucking fanfic.
CloudnineCK chapter 26 . 3/19
I'm so glad that you're still writing this story! Usually when I find a great story like yours, the author gives up eventually and never finishes. Thanks for the great chapter! :)