Reviews for Five Minute Major
firstsky chapter 26 . 7/15
Before I begin I just want to apologize in advance for the chance that I just go off on a nonsensical ramble, so beware and I'm sorry...BUT ON TO IT..., Junichi, words do not even begin to describe how much I LOVE this story. When I first came across this I took to Twitter SCREAMING because it didn't seem like real life but even so, nothing was going to keep me from living up the moment of glory; fantasy or not! Of course, it is gloriously real life and I couldn't feel more blessed (cries) you see it was enough to have my two favourite boys in a sports AU (I play sports myself and am a HUUUGE loser for it all lol) but to have you craft such a realistic, captivating and BEYOND amazing story has left me feeling closer to some sort of heaven ️_️ THANK YOU for staying so beautifully in character and creating MINT banter-one of my favourites being the matter of the purse and makeup-it honestly keeps me so alive. The slow burn of the building of grimm's and ichi's relationship is, I have to say, on point. Chapter 24 in particular being such a highlight of it all at this point and while I'm sure everyone is screaming 'JUST KISS ALREADY!' the slow burn makes the prospect of that moment actually happening that much sweeter ;) ALSO I wanted to high five you for how you've written each game, the detail is the perfect balance of simple yet vivid imagery that anybody, even someone who is new to or knows nothing about hockey, would surely enjoy. I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY OMFJEUW and I'm sorry I'm not offering up much help review wise but honestly there's nothing to complain about. I have been reading this ever since I found it for good reason; it's AMAAAAZING. I'm beyond stoked for more of the journey that'll eventually lead up to that beauty of a first chapter... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, I'M ROOTING FOR YOU! ️
Taste the GoM chapter 26 . 7/10
I just gotta say how much I'm enjoying this story so far. I just found it a couple days ago and I'm so sad I'm caught up already! I love seeing just how far these two have come from the beginning of the story and where eventually it will lead. I'm excited to see them actually continue to talk things out and eventually start playing together again as well. Keep up the great work!
LostFairyMantic chapter 26 . 6/19
I just want to stop and say that your story has to be the best Grimmichi story I've ever read.

Your writing style was completely new to me but I was intrigued and decided to breeze through some of your chapters to pass time.

And wow, I'm amazed. You put so much emotion and action in every scene and I still remember the way my heart thumped in anticipation and excitement whenever Ichigo and Grimmjow faced each other. You kept them in great character and I was never bored and your scenes were so realistic that I could sometimes felt a punch or a bag from a hocky player. ( and my gods did I cringe) XD

Anyways, I loved the way you wrote them and their slow budding relationship. Most stories I've read, Ichigo would've already jumped Grimm's bone in the 3rd chapter or at least start to realize his somehow hidden desire to love his enemy. This hateful relationship made much more sense and I applaud the time and effort you put in that shines in every chapter.

I just have one small objection. In the 2nd part, I felt that Ichigo got a bit more ... girly. He seemed to loose a bit of his inner brute, I could say? I understand that he's gonna change once he realizes that he's attracted to Grimmjow but he seemed a little bit strange. Of course this side of Ichigo is iwannaabducthimintomycloset cute. Maybe it's just the huge amount of Grimm rapes Ichigo or OOC Ichigo fics I've read today that bored me so much that I generally started to have a negative view of anything but Ichigo being his blunt, bitchy self. 0-0
Sorry if this offended you. But hey, constructive criticism right? :D

Anyways, I just want to say thank you again for the story. And although I don't really write, I'm free if you wanna talk about your stories or anything really. You sound like a fun person!
Beccabu32 chapter 26 . 5/21
Please update soon can't wait for the next chapter I don't care how slow it is I love this story
Izume Shanako chapter 26 . 5/16
I searched around for some fan-fiction and came across this one. Although I'm not into hockey, I decided to read this. I spent a couple hours reading the story today and love the story!
I'm going to continue reading and following this delightful story, thanks for writing this for all of us to read! *hugs*
ApatheticIdiots chapter 1 . 5/15
Next please
gaaralover1989 chapter 26 . 5/11
Holy cow! How have I not come across this fic earlier?! I love how you've written grimmjow and ichigo, I am desperately waiting for the next chapter.
Chlo chapter 26 . 5/9
Hello there!
It's been awhile since my last reading and here I am, finally able to read the last chapters you shared with us.
First of all, thank you so much for your hard work! I enjoy this fic more and more, it's just perfect. Never boring or too slow, absolutely not. It's the opposite! xD I'm one of those who don't want the story to end. _-
Anyway... in this last chapter Grimmjow's feelings finally seem a bit clear now, well... something like that! xD
I like how you build the pace and how everything seem realistic, nice job!

See you next time.

Ps Please be aware English isn't my native language. xD Pardon for mistakes and lack of skills.
PenandPaperlove chapter 26 . 5/8
I am so in love with this story! I just spent the past few hours or so reading the entire 26 chapters. I'm a stickler for how people write GrimmIchi, and I LOVE how well you've portrayed them. I can't even imagine why people get mad with the lack of smut,when their sexual tension keeps me sated! I'm incredibly eager for your next update.
bipop chapter 26 . 5/5
I like it! Hope you'll update soon!
Sodeno shirayuki chapter 26 . 5/1
This chapter and your whole story is awesome! Please update soon! I look forward to it
cleodaze chapter 26 . 4/25
i've just discovered this story and read through the whole 26 chapter in one night and i am seriously hoooked until i hoped that this fic keeps on going because i need more. the hockey theme just brings out the competitiveness and tensions between these two and their characters play nicely well and i can't wait till they resolves their issues with each other and i am starting to rambles but yeah. and i'd rather slow pace with good plot rather than short and shitty (and with your style of writing i don't mind reading this till its 50th chapter). looking forward to the next chapter and here's love for youuu /throw you loveeee/
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 16 . 4/19
Eh, this review seems like nothing much..why are you so angry about a little comment? But then again, I would be too in your situation. Comments can really hurt. D:
Akrximay chapter 26 . 4/5
Junichi, dear, I think that the story is moving at a perfect pace for two guys who wanted to basically kill each other when they met! It has to move slow but that is one of the appeals to a slow-burn story which this definitely falls in the category of. This back and forth is very realistic and if you lose fans because all they want is a steamy sex scene and they cant appreciate this build of character and relationship, then they are truly tactless and a only searching for a poorly written romp on fanfiction. For me the prior make the sex all the better to read so please keep doing what you are doing because I've been following this story since the early chapters and I cant wait to see what your genius self comes up with next. Ive loved the interaction between these two and I know that its been worth the wait, so I cant wait to read the next chapter!

May
Docta Boogie chapter 26 . 4/4
I can't even express to you how excited I was when I logged in and saw this story was updated. Fangirl mode fully activated. I loved the insight to Grimmjow's mind. That moment of realization was priceless. As always you never disappoint! Thank you for another wonderful update!