Reviews for Five Minute Major
Sodeno shirayuki chapter 26 . 5/1
This chapter and your whole story is awesome! Please update soon! I look forward to it
cleodaze chapter 26 . 4/25
i've just discovered this story and read through the whole 26 chapter in one night and i am seriously hoooked until i hoped that this fic keeps on going because i need more. the hockey theme just brings out the competitiveness and tensions between these two and their characters play nicely well and i can't wait till they resolves their issues with each other and i am starting to rambles but yeah. and i'd rather slow pace with good plot rather than short and shitty (and with your style of writing i don't mind reading this till its 50th chapter). looking forward to the next chapter and here's love for youuu /throw you loveeee/
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 16 . 4/19
Eh, this review seems like nothing much..why are you so angry about a little comment? But then again, I would be too in your situation. Comments can really hurt. D:
Akrximay chapter 26 . 4/5
Junichi, dear, I think that the story is moving at a perfect pace for two guys who wanted to basically kill each other when they met! It has to move slow but that is one of the appeals to a slow-burn story which this definitely falls in the category of. This back and forth is very realistic and if you lose fans because all they want is a steamy sex scene and they cant appreciate this build of character and relationship, then they are truly tactless and a only searching for a poorly written romp on fanfiction. For me the prior make the sex all the better to read so please keep doing what you are doing because I've been following this story since the early chapters and I cant wait to see what your genius self comes up with next. Ive loved the interaction between these two and I know that its been worth the wait, so I cant wait to read the next chapter!

May
Docta Boogie chapter 26 . 4/4
I can't even express to you how excited I was when I logged in and saw this story was updated. Fangirl mode fully activated. I loved the insight to Grimmjow's mind. That moment of realization was priceless. As always you never disappoint! Thank you for another wonderful update!
Akirisa chapter 26 . 4/1
OMG! Aaa I'm do excited! I love your story so much.
Uff, you know. I was kinda worried if you will continue. I was giving up any hope, and I didn't check it bere for a while. And then Yay! You updated! I was so happy! *.*
I really love it. Hope you'll update slon, cause I'm dying! I can't wait! Nah, of course I but.. No, I was wrong, I can't wait! Aaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm too excited! I can't wait for next chapter. I can't wait for next chapter. I can't wait for next chapter. I can't wait for next chapter.. I can't wait for next chapter..
PS: Just update soon cause she'll repeat it over and over again until next chapter..
Kreev chapter 26 . 3/27
I'll admit it. It gets a bit tedious. Sort of like the filler arcs in the anime. I usually skip over them. But when I take the time to read, I find myself genuinely enjoying these slower bits. They're like previews to the main story. Little breaks in between the thicker chapters.
Also, I'm sort of thinking of The Hobbit, here - epic story, lots of writing, some parts that probably weren't necessary but that were enjoyable additions anyway.
It definitely ain't instant gratification, but in the end I'll have enjoyed every last bit of FMM. And when the final chapter's out, Imma go re-read the whole damn thing. Every. Single. Chapter.
Because fuck eating, sleeping, and working. Juni wrote a motherfucking fanfic.
CloudnineCK chapter 26 . 3/19
I'm so glad that you're still writing this story! Usually when I find a great story like yours, the author gives up eventually and never finishes. Thanks for the great chapter! :)
doberainbow chapter 26 . 3/19
Thank you so much! This is my favourite Grimmichi fanfiction. Thanks to you, I have become a hockey fan. Have a nice day 3
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 26 . 3/18
Ooooo love it! Can't wait for another update!
Wolfey77 chapter 26 . 3/17
YAAASSSSSS
Been waiting SO long for the next chapter and it finally came! 3333
Grimm. Grimmjow worried about Ichi, I love it.
Please more!
guest chapter 26 . 3/17
DeNial ain't just a river, Grimmjow...that being said, his reactions to his neighbors' trolling were spot-on. Maybe show flustered!Ichigo and Urahara trolling him about their relationship next chapter (pretty please with sugar on top)? Thanks for the update!
maggiepiece chapter 26 . 3/17
I just love this story so damn much! I'm happy you updated at all :P
but I can't wait for the other half of the chapter ;)
Doni chapter 26 . 3/16
Loved this chapter. Still so clueless as to what he's feeling, but at least Grimm knows he needs to talk to Ichigo. Loved the ribbing from his neighbors.
ichibanseiken chapter 26 . 3/16
Okay, that was nice! I liked having the other two guys in for an alternate view of things, and Grimm getting mildly jealous was amusing to watch!