Reviews for Five Minute Major
Is this ever going to be updated again? I don't even know when this one was posted omg I need this story
Mean Little Lemon chapter 30 . 3/21
*fangirling noises*
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 30 . 3/19
rofl oh Kisuke is so gonna do that now lol. :D someone should make a little comic strip of that. Kisuke and Ichigo duct tape him to a disc sled and shove him around on the ice! ROFLMAO
can't wait for the next chapter!
Djfuller chapter 29 . 3/18
Its been quite some time since I've read this story so my apologies for missing anything. I'll get on with the review!

I absolutely love the way you right interactions between Ichigo and Grimm. There is this palpable tension that can't be ignored whether they are speaking or not. Both are aware of it, despite their attempts to pretend it isn't there. Both want more from each other yet has no idea how to go about getting it; debating if it is even worth it in the first place, which only adds to the tension. Really masterfully done.

Grimm last lines. Whew. Ichigo can see HIM and judge him, which is terrifying. He wants to be important to Ichigo and it scares the shit out of him that his true self, he part that Ichi sees, won't be able to accomplish that. That's a fear so many people have, which is why they hide under bravado facades that mean nothing.

Such a wonderful chapter. I'm glad I get to read your work again. Thanks for sharing!
doberainbow chapter 30 . 3/18
Oh god! Thank you so much! I needed this, it was just as amazing as always, i love how you describe the smallest things, those little parts makes your story really fantastic and unique. You made my week! Have a lovely sunday!
Rheessa chapter 30 . 3/18
Hi :) I came back to leave a line of feedback for you :) I found it hard to follow who was saying what in the changing room scene, it was really confusing... Please be more clear next time - Other than that I liked the chapter and hope you will be updating more often (hypocritical, I know, I know) Can't wait until they figure out they like each other and all that would follow ;D
Keeper404 chapter 30 . 3/18
Oh wow, an update, again! I can't even begin to tell you how that made my day. And awesome, as usual. Eagerly awaiting the next part.
LunaGhoul chapter 29 . 3/10
Can't believe I only found this just now. Please update! I hope their relationship will move faster from now on. Great writing, keep it up! D
kira1525 chapter 29 . 2/18
*dead* I've been following this story there was maybe like 7 or 8 chapters and I'm dying Dx it feels like I've been waiting for this moment so loooooong, for them to meet urahara and be on the ice together... I somehow knew it was gonna happen and we're so close Dx update soon pretty please!
cary99 chapter 29 . 2/17
Cool chapter
doberainbow chapter 29 . 2/15
Ohmygod! Thank you sooo much! This fic is absolutely my favourite grimmichi fic ever. I love the characters, i love how slow burn is the whole story, i adore your writing style! I love it! Thank you again! Have a lovely day!
AAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the best
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 29 . 2/14
As always, great update- since it'd been so long, I just got the pleasure of binge reading all prior 28 chapters. Worth it 10/10.
Underwater Dreaming chapter 29 . 2/14
I always get excited when I see another chapter! It marks the start of the annual re-read; partly because my brain and memory is like water through a sieve, and also because I just damn enjoy re-reading this story.

It's nice to go back and see how things evolved, especially. And your writing, over time, how it changed. ;)