Reviews for Five Minute Major
RedRustlingLeaves chapter 28 . 8/23
I am actually sad that I finished the latest chapterOk so I really love this I tend to get frustrated with slow-build but this I was that type of story that made me fangirl in the most worrisome way which no one should see because it's quite frighteningYou have an amazing writing style and I really enjoyed noticing the little steps the character take towards the goal of this whole was really fun and an overall pleasant reading-though I have to admit that at one point I couldn't image that they would ever succeed in getting alongI am definitely placing this fic in my top favourite :3
Baskets chapter 28 . 8/21
Oh my fucking God! I've been out of the fan fiction world for years now but yours is the only story I check. Only about twice a year but still. I actually cannot believe you updated this (and that I had not one but TWO chapters to read) I feel spoiled. Like holy shit I dunno how to get my thoughts out straight. Anyway, respeck for updating.

YES. I love how this is developing. My excitement is palpable right now I could jump around my living room. But I won't obv or questions would be asked. I love the way you describe things, think I've said this before, your depictions, love it. Did you swallow a thesaurus? XD I especially love how realistically you write things from a guys perspective, like theirs. Like the stink he could put behind a punch and stuff. That sticks out to me. Dialogue is fantastic too.

I especially couldn't breathe when Grimmjow grabbed Ichogo's chin and ran his thumb over his lip. I can't even.

Out of the how long was it? Since 2004 I guess, so let's say 10 years I read and write fanfiction, this story is the best. I mean that. And I've read some awesome stories. For realistic, quality writing, perfect character development and pace, this is definitely my number one.

Thank you for persevering through the writers block and continuing this. That was something I could never get past. Once it hit, I was done lol. So yea, much respect for you updating and best fic I have read.

Love it so much.

P.S. Think I'm gonna have to re read this to remember everything now, which is definitely nothing to complain about.
i hope their training is hell.
13Nessie13 chapter 28 . 5/13
Wow, that was a really good chapter! I love how their relationship is slowly starting to change for real, and the pace of it just makes it so realistic, I love it!
And Urahara! I can't wait for him to try and help them with their issues! Really looking forward to next chap!
Kreev chapter 28 . 5/12
I just want to say:

"shook it all into Ichigo's general space"

that is all.
doberainbow chapter 28 . 5/11
Thank you so much for this new chapter! These two idiot are killing me, theyre so incredibly adorable! I told you this a few times before, but it is still the best fanfiction in this whole fandom! Your writing style is beautiful! Thank you so much! Have a nice day :)
So I really thought that Ichigo would do something like drag Grimmjow to Karin's practice or something, and the idea of Grimmjow being forced to interact with a bunch of little girls while they fawned over him had me in stitches. But okay, I like private practice better ;) That was a great chapter character development wise. Before this, if they'd gotten together it probably would've seemed forced, but this chapter really tied a bunch of loose strings on that end and God, it was hilarious. Loved all their banter and interaction and screamed pr much nonstop for Grimmjow to just give in and fuck$ng kiss him or something. Fantastic, delicious update and totally worth waiting on ️️️
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 28 . 5/10
WOOHOO! This chapter is AWESOME! The time jumps were fine, what were you worried about :) this chapter just had so much awesome in it. I'm really excited to see were this impromptu ice time goes :D
Olinek chapter 28 . 5/10
Probably I'm the only person who finds this chapter cute. The part when Grimmjow comes to the parking lot and see Ichigo fot the first time after the accident and he just have to examine him himself. If this isn't cute I don't know what is.

Good to see you writing, hope that after you overcome and did a really great job with this chapter next one come a little sooner? Maybe?

I can't imagine how you gonna bring them together I mean the "it" moment, I have a feeling it's not gonna be calm and reasonable.

I think I said/wrote it a bunch of time but you are doing a really great job with this story, how you manage to keep us on edge it just wooo, I can't find the right words. Each chapter I think that maybe this time, when I see that something new come up, then I read and nothing but everything in it is just right and even thought I want to see them together it fits that right now it's not happening.

Thank's for writing this story I really enjoy it, see you next time. Hope you going to have lots of fun writing nexts chapters.
Darth Morpheus chapter 28 . 5/10
Can't wait to read more
GrimmIchiForeva chapter 28 . 5/9
Oooo~~!
Yes! The moment of truth is upon us!
Will they finally see passed their beef-headedness and be able to play as a team? Lol
Of course only Urahara could pull it off, right? Maybe he can knock some sense into them.
And Ichigo mannn, you've gotta chill out. Lmao
I love how Grimmjow kept the CD (wonder if it will come in handy at a later time. -wink wink-)
Anyway~ glad to see you back! And with another story started ta boot!
Your writing is inspiring and majestic as fuck. Keep it up!
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Wolfey77 chapter 28 . 5/9
AAAAHHHHHHHH!
Okay, one, super happy you posted another chapter - and a long one too. Second, I TOTALLY THOUGHT GRIM WAS GONNA KISS ICHI AHH. So great though. That whole scene. Their relationship is hilarious and amazing. Please write me
I've been on this story chapter to chapter as you've put it out. The anticipation kills me every time. Job well done!
skyglazingMaro chapter 28 . 5/9
Oh gosh I hope it goes well. Grimmjow is most definitely going to keep the mixed CD to wank off to.
Calise chapter 28 . 5/9
what great way to start my Monday. I woke up feeling like,fuck Monday." but when I checked fanfic this morning and saw your story updated, it completed changed my mood. this chapter was so good ! I can't believe how great you are at writing Grimm and Ichigo. The banter and flirting between these two is so cute. they have such great chemistry. I'm excited to see how well they perform together on the ice. maybe Grimm can improve his accuracy. I cab just imagine the first few hilarious blunders on the ice. this story has such great character and relationship building and I am just anticipating for when Ichi and Grimm finally make a move. I hope you can update soon. your chapter definitely made my day!