Reviews for A Chance to say Goodbye
sweet
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
awwwwwww
power0girl chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Hang in there, I'll send any ideas I have your way. ;)

Boxerbee chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
... i suck at ideas, but there's this GREAT inspirational music you could try. Try anything by Two Steps From Hell! Heart of Courage is a good track, as is Magic Of Love :D

Hope it helps... it did for me :)
ds9jullian chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Great story, I love what you have done.
Blue Lone Wolf 2574 chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Aw John really got Molly good. I hope he apologizes to her later when all of this is over. She's just a bystander more than anything in this. And it doesn't help but Sherlock's being an idiot by doing all of this by himself. I know you just posted but I can't wait to see what happens next.

Waiting patiently!

Blue
Blue Lone Wolf 2574 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Sherlock you idiot! Ah well, things had to get out of hand at some point though. That's their way of things I should say.

This plot is very well thought out and executed though you seem to have a grammer error or two that are easily forgivable. Your chapters are painfully short and as I'm sure you do this on purpose, I'm more comfortable when they're at least several pages long. Mine are 8-15 pages at least. There's no shame in stretching it out some, and it'll boost your endurance when you're writing for the long haul. Sometimes short is good but not all the time. But then it's your call. Otherwise I like where you're taking this. Sherlock needs a good smack for when he comes back, the moron.

Ja ne,
Blue
becomeilluminated chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Ohemgee. I dont have words for how much I love this fic 3
power0girl chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
I hope Molly spills her gut quick, before John gets testy-er!

power0girl chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Goodness, what is a DOCTOR doing ignoring his injuries, silly John. Hey maybe if he half kills himself Sherlock will come home.

Boxerbee chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
:'( awww! Litteraly have tears in ma eyes!

Cant WAIT for the next bit!
power0girl chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Oh goodness, poor JOHN! Beaten to ribbons and then abandoned almost helpless in the flat? Silly Sherlock driven by such a testosterone laden idea, 'protect John' blighter's forgetting the guy who can barely bend over isn't likely to be able to defend himself if Moriarty comes around! What a dolt!

Brill story though, as you can tell I'm a wee bit invested in it ;)

Howlynn chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
I woke, I awakened, I was woken, I was awakened:

I am alive. I was asleep but am so no longer.

We awoke, We have awoken.

I was awoken in the past.(Not this time)

I felt little discomfort and pulled a blanket around it

Around the discomfort? Cool.

This chapter was a bit fluffy - still a good story.