Reviews for Lady Luck
Blackwidow99 chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
So far I like this story, Jasmine is a very likable character I wonder if she gains her bullet avoiding ability from drinking blood?
Katherine chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
I was going to point out the absurdity of there being so many costumed criminals in Gotham and yet she's able to find huge abandoned buildings, then I realized that was sort of the point of the title lol. Nicely done on the Carroll answer to the writing desk riddle, she might have had to explain he wrote it as 'nevar' so that it was raven backwards for it to make sense lol. The implications of a vampire delusion were sort of just left laying there, though, and unless she really is one, there's no way she could likely pick up a boat anchor, much less bludgeon a guard with it. I think if you find a beta this would be a very good fic, honestly.
Katherine chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Great start, nothing eases people into an OC like having them up and in the action immediately, honestly, it's much less Mary Sue ish. I've also always loved Extreme Luck as a super power, although it's more of a Marvel thing than DC... Or Dungeons and Dragons, depending on the level of nerdery one enjoys :)
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
:D I wasn't sure about her blood obsession at first but I've decided that I love it. Great chapter btw, can't wait for an update!
I'M BATMAN chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
For some reason I was expecting killer croc to appear while they were in the nice story. And please don't stop before it's done because I hate it when people do that.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Sweet she has powers, she's a badass, and she and Edward have a 'thing' aka kick ass story ;D
LunaMarr chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love your portrayal of all of the characters, you managed to make them real but likeable and Jasmine is wonderful! You writing is also superb by the way :)
Me chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
OH MY GOSH. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Do NOT give up this story.