Reviews for What It Feels Like to Burn
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Lol. Love it. Had to read it more than once. The first time I read it I had a dumb moment and was like "the fire nation really attacked!" Then I read it again and was like "oooooohh, I get it".
BlessedRain chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Hahahaha this was awesome! I loved it! You had me blushing the enitre time I read it!
chickenwang chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
PLEASE UPDATE A NEW CHAPTER THIS STORY IS AMAZING
AsteriaLumina chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
*squeals* I love your writing, this fic was just.. woah. 3
Citrine Griffin chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
BWAHAHAHA.
Who knew you needed protection?
mm chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
"And something pressed between her legs, something warm, something impossibly good, something so impossibly good that Katara couldn't take it anymore, whatever it was, and wrapped her arms and legs so fiercely around Zuko that they couldn't physically be any closer, and she kissed him with all the hunger she never realized she'd had."

...um obviously that something is his dick lol

the implication sounds too contrived, don't be afraid to just call a spade a spade (pun intended)
scorchedtrees chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Poor Appa. XD This was really cute :3
DarkPoet89 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Yo, fire puns were...and damn me for saying this, HOT. I think the euphemisms and their context caught my eyes more then the actions. But hey, I'm a sucker for building tension.
fictitiousburn chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
i really loved this. the characterization of zuko was on the edge of pliable so that he was still himself but also willing to engage katara, which is perfect. so many people try so hard to keep him stoic and grumpy but people like that tend not to want to engage in sexy times lol. anyway, i love this and sokka and aang's roles in the story are to perfection.
Lost Soul Here chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Aw. Aw aw aw.
archiveduser1836251 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
LAWL okay as you can maybe see I'm making my way through all your fics and this is- hm.

I will be honest. I skipped the smut. I got up to "It's fun to play with fire", scrolled a little further, squeaked, scrolled past it, and resumed at "The tents are on fire" (which, by the way, I thought was hilarious). This is not to say that I don't like smut - quite on the contrary. But I think you may have moved a bit, er, fast in this chapter. It just felt odd, a little out of place, and that meant that while the rest of the chapter was pretty good, the smut part was not interesting to me. Sorry. Though I do not mind the fire puns, haha.
grandiose6 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I loved this! hot and sweet and just unf...
xSassyButCutex chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Are you going to continue this?
It's good. :)
CosmoSpiritVarie417 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I can just imagine Sokka screaming, thinking their under attack! I almost laughed too hard. XD
ilyenamylove chapter 2 . 9/4/2012