Reviews for Alone With You
Johnlocked1895 chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
Is Sandi a nickname for Amy?
HobbitatHogwarts chapter 56 . 8/29/2012
Wow I am impressed! I read this without reading the previous stories so I did miss some stuff but its perfect as a standalone. Your plot is glorious and your writing is fantastic. I loved how the POV switches with each paragraph so that you get both Sherlock and John's ideas on the situation. Great job.
Puggle chapter 56 . 8/13/2012
Another magnificent piece of writting. Thank you so much for creating and sharing such a beautiful piece of writting.
juls-emo chapter 56 . 8/12/2012
That chapter was so sweet and lovely !don't worry about the ending.. I think it was rather cute and there isn't a better way to end such a wonderful story! I just can't wait for the next one!
title sounds good, I hope that the luck and happiness that they've found will not fail them... I hate it when they fight.. *crys* I just loved that finally it seemed like everything would work out... what I'm really hoping for are some more brotherly moments *.* Troughout this story not only john and sherlock got their relationship on a new level but also mycroft and greg, and the brothers... I hope to read more about that.. I love them so much *dreamy eyes for mycroft*
So all in all that story was awesome, very dramatic sad and emotional at some points, but also so very sweet and just sooo lovely that I just couldn't stop reading!
I'm sure that the next one will be just as amazing as the last one!
Thank you for updating so fast and often (that's just brilliant! ;)
I'm so looking forward to the next story! ;)
-je
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 56 . 8/11/2012
Awwww... Monday?! Darn. I was hoping tomorrow, but eh, I could wait. And no Amy or Mycroft? lol... well, at least we get an update every day so no big deal. :)
Anapples chapter 56 . 8/11/2012
Good god, this was amazing! I loved every bit of this sequel, just woah. Can't wait for the next story! Its title gets me nervous because /never surrender/ heh, i mean it sounds like there are fights ahead!
Perfect as always
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 55 . 8/10/2012
so cute... Gah! I can't believe its one chapter left! Hope the last chapter would be hot! This was short but was sweet between the two. mmm, Sherlock should use a riding crop just like he was doing in the first episode. Heh...

update!
juls-emo chapter 55 . 8/10/2012
that was really lovely ;) Can't wait for the next chapter!
juls-emo chapter 54 . 8/10/2012
that was such a wonderful chapter! I loved reading it! ;)
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 54 . 8/9/2012
lol... Shirley just reminded me of the 2nd Sherlock Holmes movie when I read that just now. LOL, John should used that quite often. Now I've forgotten how many chapters are left in this story. Hope to see the next chapter tomorrow!
Anapples chapter 54 . 8/9/2012
I'm so glad everything's fine now, all this cute moments are perfect and them trying not to fight is just lovely.
Can't wait for the sequel!
juls-emo chapter 53 . 8/9/2012
it is true... love is all you need.. ;) All the things that happened to them, all the fights and everything, and still they make it work. really wonderful, lovely chapter ;)
juls-emo chapter 52 . 8/9/2012
omg, that was so amazing! I loved this chapter! It seems that they finally figured things out and that they will be ok. This chapter made me really happy ;)
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 53 . 8/8/2012
sweet... update soon! hope to see more tomorrow night!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 52 . 8/7/2012
So sweet... can't wait for tomorrow's update.