Reviews for Rainy Days
can't think chapter 1 . 1/11/2005 sweet! *dabs eyes w/tissue* i'm more of a daiyako and mimato fan, but daimi is one alternative couple that's not so bad. probably cuz they're both my favorite characters.

i totally agree that the other ppl treat sweet daisuke like crap. poor daisuke.
Megamastermaind chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Yeah! All right! A Daimi! It's my favorite coupling. At first, by judging, I thought it was a Daiyako, because all fics that involve Davis are for bashing purposes (UUh, I hate Davis-bashing). Then I realized that most authors like to have poor Dai-kun in Yaoi pairings, but I really had the hopes that this would be a Daimi, and you didn't dissapointed me. Thank you very much for writing it. See you around.
mattressmon chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Wow! I was surprised too! I didnt think it could have been an 02 kid cause that would be kinda obvious...I thought perhaps Jyou or Koushiro...good story too, I like the theme of the rain. Poor Dais!
Fordina chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Mimi? Wow.. I thought it was Yolie/Miyako... But it was still very, very good! o Well done! o
Skywolf chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
This is- was?- pretty good. So what is the followup to this? Do they learn? My experience is that people seldom learn. But these are the dd. This is my way of asking for a sequel.
RookRaven chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Good work, would like to see more stories like that about Davis
Crest of Empathy chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Wow, I had no idea it was Mimi! I was sorta close though, I thought it was Miyako. Well, that was a great fic. I was just on this forum today, and there was a topic on Davis-bashing, and it got me thinking that yeah, the others are a bit mean to poor Dai. Although I don't think Mimi ever said anything nasty to him. Anyways, excellent story.
Miss Mew chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
MIMI? What? of all the people that I had running through my head it was not mimi...

1) At first I had no clue..but then you mentioned Taichi and I knew it was not them

2) I THOUGHT it had to be one of the second gen. kids..either Ken, Takeru or Kari...I couln't see Iori or Miyako...

3) then you mentioned..'hope'..'hope in his eyes' so I thought Takeru..since he has the crest of 'Hope'...

but Mimi? I did not see that was good though