Reviews for Dragon Nest Family
Jason chapter 28 . 6/13/2013
So I read 28 chapters of this, and I have to say, man you are the best author I've read fanfics from. Good luck and hope you write more!
winterrosa chapter 28 . 5/22/2013
D Ah interesting read on Khayru's . Sorry that I've been busy lately. - But I read all the updates you made.
chisanabatta chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
so he is dead now? NOOOOOOOOO! its sad, the rain and all... but it's cool... at a loss for words.. i had not read this for awhile so i wanted to check on the latest updates, I read this... he dies. T_T I was reluctant to read at first since it had only been shorts which i don't typically like but, i decided to give it a shot again since people follow, fav and review your stories and stuff (unlike mine... :/ ), and I come to this T_T you've sadden and brightened my day at the same time... I'm having mixed feelings here...
Jack D. Ripper chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
Well other people tend to be immature to other classes since they have no background to it.
For Example: Everybody wants a paladin to get the enemies' attention EVERYTIME but they do not acknowledge the cooldown or the duration of provoke. Not all paladins have their provoke maxed out.

The dungeon runs fail when there is no teamwork or the gear simply cannot withstand the enemies.

Now the review to the story. It was good, just be sure to not misspell any of your character names for it could be a grave misunderstanding. no offense. i know it was unintentional.

anyways keep up the good work..
winterrosa chapter 26 . 2/3/2013
[ Yes, sadly this is true. A reason why I refuse to go with public party. I wouldn't mind if there's at least 1 of my friends in the party. There are times I thought of joining public party though. This situation can happen in group PVP too. (F1 spam everywhere but you're too far dang it)

Is this Gigantes Hell mode? I usually die at Cannon Room (this part, everyone kinda responsible for their life). Boss if I'm not careful enough.

Hopefully you're doing fine. . My Paladin finally 50, haven't turn him into a Guardian yet but I already made his set (incomplete, only 6 Ancient Totem armors and 6 Immortal weapons [Ironman Shield as they call it] with no Suffix).
Prominis chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
hmm... ehh i didn't really know that you could craft stuff until i read this :/
i still don't how to craft equipment
but anyways great work
Prominis chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
hmm... i remember running a dungeon on abyss with a guy named mist. i don't remember what was behind the words mist, but it was a bunch of numbers. but they're probably not the same people anyway. nice writing though.
winterrosa chapter 25 . 12/16/2012
Yay update!

P Some of us call the 'Clang!' sound as 'Ding!'. Block is useful but sometimes I hate using it due to it cancelling the skills.

Hmmm, maybe we can say Auto Block is like a reflex as it triggers quite randomly.

. I just finished with 3 mid-term test last Friday. It was tiring as that day I had a replacement class 8-10am, a test at 12-1:15pm, another test at 3-4:30pm. x Some hours later, another test at 8-9:30pm. I literally passed out that midnight. So tired. XD
Bznboy chapter 25 . 12/16/2012
Bone rattling experience... Pffft...

I don't understand this part though
"Jacob! Training you maybe but do not harm our brother!"
Does he mean you may train him, but do not harm our brother?
Or is it you may be training him, but do not harm our brother?

Other than that, quite a nice story so far
someone again chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
i actually like this chapter. the description was nice the dialoge was clear and it was really sweet. i felt that Shiro is an exelent older brother. there isnt much to comment about this chapter exept that it is really sweet :) i wonder though if you read my reviews :/
someone again chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
once again i commend you for your action descriptions only a small note for the dialoge (if i spelled it right) it that it is sort of confusing between who it talking. maybe a little more structure or additional information behind dialoge for example:
"..." says/replied/screamed/ect. Nabiha/Kyharu/Hilal/ect. in exitement/disinterest/anger/ect. because actually the story line is pretty interesting. once again thank you for another chapter :) i always enjoy reading :D
someone chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
hi :) i am a big fan of dragon nest and my review is specifically on this chapter because the others are perfectly fine to me so, i would like to ask, how does the sharpshooter shoot is she can't see, especially because she has to aim? is it a feeling she has? it is nice that you used the elf greeting, really nice touch :) but i think that the chapter title needs improvement because when i thought about the title before reading the chapter i thought it was about a confrontation between the two classes revealing the pros and cons of both classes especially because of the behaviour of Khayru, i feel that it would have been a fight. since i have finished with the negatives i would like to add the positive input i have. i really enjoy reading this because of its accuracy. the story trully tells about dragon nest quests and adventure ( i know because i play too ) so it really translates even to non gamers. even though sometimes i feel that you dwindel between reality and the game i really like to read about the characters interaction. i specifically like your description on actions in the characters or monsters movement. overall it was enjoyable and i actually love the story. i always love to imagine being a DN character so thank you. it somewhat inspires me to make my own :)
Guest chapter 24 . 11/6/2012
Amazing and interesting. Anyway very talented so keep up the good work! 100% EPIXICO!
Ashura-B chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Yeah, Inknow how u feel for Bolty's hugs...*shudders* I got hugged and poof...an 'ARGH' from my Ss and I died...I feel like facepalming myself...oh and hey, what server do you play? :3
winterrosa chapter 21 . 8/22/2012