Reviews for What Once Was
S.G chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
man, i love this fic, there needs to be more horror in this fandom.

i keep imaging what happend AFTER Blossom shut the doors, that they really WERE ghost and were now apart of the hotel or like the PPGS try to help out the next guess before it's to late for them...MANN i need to get me an account so i could write it!

I'll be an innovator of the puff fandom! NO Romances from me! Nope! i'll lead the way for more variety fanfics! That's my declaration! My oath! My pride!*Pumps fist*
Indy is awesome chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Very good collection of stories. I wish I could have reviewed you when I had the chance, but I'm glad I am now.

You are awesome, and never forget it. ;D
egwghegweqgqf chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
I keep reading this, over and over, I'm never gonna forget it.

You're a god Parsec.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Thank god it was just the Mayors imagination. Anyways it's really good and if it's done then you need to edit it and mark Complete on the my stories section of your Profile.
Nakeyta Owens Keys McKeyzie chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
YOU. ARE. GOD. I Love you with all my heart. Blossom was my favorite character, though. Why'd she have to get skinned? I liked it better when she was drowning.
your friend carol chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Awesome story. Kinda reminds me of 1408. I like the ending a lot:)
Airasil chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
O.O; This was...one of the best horror fics I've ever read! My heart is still pounding... I thought I was going to faint when I read the part about Blossom being skinned alive. I loved the ending though. It's nice to have a laugh after such a horrifying experience.
DigiSim chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
I loved this story. Especially the ending. Poor Mayor getting frightened like that.
Agent S7 chapter 5 . 10/7/2004
It's been about 3 years since I've read this, and it still is the best haunted house story I've ever read. Wonderful job, Parsec. This brings back those memories I had of being scared shitless thinking about this story at midnight. Anyway, Happy Halloween!

~Secret7, October 7th 2004
OurhomeisNowhere chapter 5 . 11/11/2003
Wow, that was truly amazing. Your very talented Parsec, keep it up!
Your 1 Fan chapter 5 . 10/31/2003
Cool! Totaly radical dude.
Tortured Artist chapter 5 . 2/23/2003
What a great story. It was gorry and suspensful but the ending was hillarious and certainly unexpected. I never knew the Mayor had such an imaginiation. By the way, you left out the part where the girls see the word "REDRUM" writen in blood on the wall. Hahahaha heh. I crack myself up. :D
Inifinite-Bit chapter 5 . 12/15/2002
Man that was some scary shit right there.
Inifinite-Bit chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
This fic reminds me very much of silent hill
setenka casina chapter 5 . 10/16/2002
the end of the last chapter was mind boggling they started to fade from view and then blossom swung the doors toward each other and then they were at another hotel with a similar name i like those fics where the ending leaves you asking what happened? how did they do that? and what did they do?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »