Reviews for Colors of Love
ThorneofAcre chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
This was very well done. Beautiful, insightful and really deep. I especially liked the ones with John, they really do describe him pretty well: obsessive, impulsive and reserved. And it is all the more depressing when we look at how he was before...

Castiel's was adorably cute. And amazingly in character. Usually fan fiction writers tend to make Castiel into this dopey touchy feely kind of guy which does not seem at all plausible. But this was great, especially his musings of how Heaven is. :)

And of course the last part. That was simply brilliant. Not that I wasn't expecting it as soon as I saw the six forms of love format, but you really hit the nail on the head by writing the exact quotes the brother say to each other rather than try to demonstrate their intense affection for each other through a story or incident. Thus extremely well done. Thank you for sharing.
inked-jaeger chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
And this was my favorite. Sam and Dean have this love for each other that people would die for.

Great work.

It was short, but touching. You captured everything well.
inked-jaeger chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Guhh beautiful no words.

You don't hate me for reviewing one after the other, like bullets, do you?
inked-jaeger chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
I keep imagining Colin Ford and Brock Kelly in this, when I know I should actually be imagining younger Jared and Jensen.

You've kept them in character. Nice :)
inked-jaeger chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Aha, loved how you took the scene out of Swan Song to use it here :)
inked-jaeger chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Mm, you're a good writer. Look forward to me reviewing the rest of the chapters.
inked-jaeger chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Why hasn't anyone reviewed this? Wow, I'm glad I started reading.